Chapter 27💙

Ranae

             We was just sitting here chilling and smoking. I was relaxed from the blunt and the cool breeze out here. He was rolling another one and I watch him. For some reason my mind went back to earlier finding out he played basketball. "Why don't you play basketball anymore?"

He was finishing up with the blunt and lit it, taking a pull from it. "No time for it." He simply said.

"How come?"

"Cause I don't. Got to much going on right now."

"But that's a whole scholarship and then some to college you passing up." I said. "I'd like to see you play."

"I bet you would." He softly pinches my cheek. He's always doing that.

"I'm forreal. And why you always doing that?" I giggled.

"You got some chubby cheeks ma, can't help it." He said doing it again and I smacked my lips.

It grew quiet ass we just chilled. We've been here for a few hours and the sun was beginning to set. I looked at him and he was looking at me, I instantly blushed. "What?"

"Just thinking." He bit his bottom lip.

"About?" I asked curiously.

"This." He said as he pointed between us. I looked down at arm of the chair and picked at the fabric. I didn't know what to say.

He probably doesn't want to be with me like I thought he would. I didn't get my hopes up but at the same time I did. He was the first guy to not judge me off my looks and just liked me for who I am. And now I feel like it's about to plummet.

"What's on yo mind?" He asked and at first I didn't say anything but now I just shrugged. "Talk to me. That's what we here for." He said lighting another blunt.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Is this where you tell me I'm not your type and you just like me as a friend?" I said looking up at him.

We stared at each other for a minute then he looked away, hitting his blunt. "Imma be honest witchu..." He looked at me again. "Nah. I consider you mines already."

My cheeks was burning from how hard I was blushing. I was shock to be honest.

"But I don't know if that's what you ready for."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. I'm ready as shit. Nervous but ready.

"I mean ready for the lifestyle I live. Being with me through it all. I won't force you around shit you not fucking with. And you gotta cut me some slack cause I never settled for one female. And no I'm not saying I'm just fucking everything wit a hole. But I ain't never took any broad serious." He explained.

I begin thinking about it and I didn't know what to think. I've seen a lot with my dad doing it and I hated it a lot but got use to it. It was a way of survival, especially with everything going on in the world. People have to make a living when there isn't many opportunities for them so I understand.

He was doing it before me and who am I to tell him to stop? I can give him advice and try to show him a better way to go but I don't know.

"I don't really know what to think. We've come this far so why stop now? Why can't you just leave the streets alone and try college basketball? If they blowing you up to go, you must have been good. Why miss a great big opportunity like that for something so small that could end at any moment?"

"Sound like my moms." He chuckled.

"Good. Hopefully you will listen." I smiled. His phone buzzed, ringing. He clicked it off, hanging up, and sighed. He passed me the blunt and I took it.

"And actually, do you see yourself doing all that stuff forever?"

"Nahh. I knew I wasn't when I started. My plan was to get what I needed for my moms and little brother and quit. But as time went on, money got bigger, somehow I took over, now it's addictive." He expressed.

I kind of got where he was coming from because my dad was the same way. Having us is what got him out of it. But after the stuff I seen, I'm not so sure.

"Well my plans wasn't to be involved with dudes who gang banged but here I am. But don't think I'll be riding through all this forever. I have dreams." I said.

"Heard you."

He didn't say anything so I didn't either and we sat in silence again. It wasn't uncomfortable or anything it was actually nice. We was cuddled up and just hot boxing the car. I knew I was going home to death as soon as we done here.

"So will you go to college for basketball?" I asked. I really did want to see him play.

"Iono beautiful." He said exhaling the smoke. "I'll think about it." He said looking at me, nibbling on his lip and I got a tingling feeling inside of me.

I leaned closer to him and begin softly pecking his lips. I don't know where I got the confidence to do this, maybe it's the weed but I rolled with it. He kissed me back, grabbing my neck, and my girl suddenly had a heartbeat. I clenched my legs together but it was no use.

The kiss became french as I kept up with him. The way he gripped my neck, taking control did something to me. I was growing hot and the little throbbing between my legs didn't help. A small moan escaped from me and I froze, embarrassed. He slowly pulled away, nibbling and giving me little kisses. "Mamas you lucky you special or I would've had yo ass in the back seat." He said licking his lips.

"Come on." I said playfully bluntly and he gave me he dafuk look, caught off guard.

"Yoo you better chill." He said chuckling, letting me go.

I was playing but apart of me wasn't but I'll chill. He was really good at kissing but he didn't seem like one. But I also wondered who he had in the back seat before?

He lit another blunt, smoking it and I was still throbbing a little so I kept my legs crossed.

"And this shit with Monica, how do you feel about that?" He asked.

I shrugged still not knowing. "I don't know. Do you feel like the baby's yours?" He sighed.

"No but I rather make sure than have a child out here fatherless." He said staring off. "And I meant like if it is mines, which I highly doubt, how would you feel?"

I knew what he meant by that and I begin to think long and hard about it. I'm not trying to be any child's future step-mother or anything. But if it is his, that was before I even gotten this far with him.      

          "I can't feel no type of way because it was before me. But it's cool I guess, at least you not being a deadbeat. And just to let you know, I ain't babysitting." I said and he laughed.

"Gotchu." He nodded.

"And try college for basketball, you might fall back in love with it."

He didn't say nothing as he continued smoking. At least I got him thinking about it so I guess that's a good start.

I knew I was dragging it but I feel like he can make a living doing that. I like him, a lot, but it's cool right now but I didn't want to continue to be around violence all the time. So maybe, if we become more in the future, he'll be doing something more than this.

*************************************************

Hey peeps 💕

Sorry for being late and for ANY mistakes. And I know it's short but I'm still busy with a lot of stuff so continue to bare with me.😭🖤