F I F T E E N

Ashton loved rehearsals, they were great and fun, the boys were always playing rehearsals in shorts and flip-flop, telling dad jokes and laughing. Yeah, that was great, until today when Nia decided that her presence would be entertaining. Which obviously wasn't. She was acting like a fan dancing to She Looks So Perfect and making heart eyes to Luke when they were playing Ghost Of You.

Ashton liked her, yeah she was cute, but right now he wanted her to choke.

« Hey, baby. » Luke called while they were on a 5 minutes break. « Do you mind go outside and buy me a sandwich? »

« But there's like a thousand backstage Lukey... » She frowned.

« Yes, but the one you'll choose will be better. » He kissed her cheek.

She sighed but grabbed her purse and left quickly. Luke made sure she was gone and a few minutes later he came to Ashton, he wrapped his fingers around his wrist and dragged the curly boy off stage. Ashton grumbled first, trying to get off Luke but the blonde insisted.

The quickly headed near the bathroom and as soon as Luke let go of Ashton's wrist, the boy crossed his arms against his bare chest and he frowned.

« What do you want? » He asked.

« I swear I didn't know she was coming. » Luke said. « Can we... can we talk? »

« All we do is talking Luke. » Ashton slouched against the wall. « I'm tired of talking. »

Luke giggled at Ashton's pout face and he pounced on his lips roughly. Ashton's eyes widened and he tried to pull off the kiss but he quickly gave up when Luke wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him closer.

Ashton moaned softly in the kiss and Luke tilted his head to deepen the kiss. The blonde boy licked Ashton's top lip and quickly the small boy opened his mouth, the tip of their tongues brushed for a moment and Ashton's legs were weak, if Luke wasn't holding him he'd probably fall because everything was so hot, Luke's tongue was amazing against his and his hands were rubbing his back softly as their nose were brushing one against each other.

Soon enough they both needed air and Luke pulled away first. Ashton huffed deeply and he started kissing Luke's neck skin softly as Luke was tightening his arms around the boy.

« Better than talking yeah? » Luke asked teasing.

« Shut up. » Ashton bitted him harshly.

« Hey, no hickeys. » Luke said and he sounded more like a moan than words. « If Nia sees them consider me dead. »

Ashton stopped instantly at the girl's name.

« What's wrong. » Luke asked.

« What are we going to do now? » Ashton winced. « Are you going to break up with her? » His voice was hopeful.

«What? No, I love her. » Ashton's heart dropped and Luke saw it on his face. « I mean I can't just break up with her like this. »

«Why? » Ashton asked. « Because you love her? » He pouted and tried to get away from Luke's arms. « So what I am? A distraction while she can't be with you on tour? » He said roughly.

« No, Ashton no, you're... » Luke blinked more than he should have. « I don't know okay? I-I just want to kiss you till I can't breathe... that's some of the silly thoughts that are on my mind all days. »

Ashton blushed harshly and he looked at the floor. He really didn't want to be some kind of entertainment for the blonde boy.

« Look I'm not gay or anything... but I like you a lot. » He sighed. « I don't understand what changed in me but, since the day you told me that you loved me but, I-I can't stop thinking about you. »

// I want to update every chapter lmao gotta calm down //