N I N E T E E N

Luke was nervous, he was on his way to his hotel room and Nia was waiting for him. It was late, maybe 11 pm and Luke spend the day out, he didn't come as he promised her, nope he went outside breathing fresh air while the girl was waiting for him.

What a jackass.

He opened up the door quietly and he dropped his keys on the table. He sighed and one second later Nia slapped his cheek roughly. Luke took a step back and he pressed his hand against his cheek. It hurt, it hurt like hell.

But maybe he deserved this.

« Where the hell have you been? » Nia yelled at his face. « I've been waiting for you the entire day Luke! » She frowned. « Damn it what is wrong with you these days? » She tugged the tip of her hair. « I came here because I wanted it to be special, I wanted to make you a surprise but you're ignoring me! » She sat on the bed. « Where did I go wrong, Luke? »

Luke sighed and he slouched his hands on his pockets.

« I'm sorry... » He huffed. « Look, I think... I think we need to talk. » He said.

Nia instantly raised her head and tears appeared in her eyes. The Asian girl covered her mouth with her hand and she shook his head right to left.

« No. » She upped her knees against her chest, wrapping her arms around. « Please, Luke don't do this. » She sobbed. « I'm sorry I shouldn't have slapped you. Please tell me how we can fix this. »

Luke's heart shattered. It was really painful to see her like this because Luke hated hurting people, he really hated that, especially when it was people that he cared about. But he had to face the truth, he wasn't in love with the girl anymore.

« Nia I'm sorry. » He walked to her. « Please don't cry. » He kneeled down and raised her chin. « It's not your fault, you didn't do anything wrong. »

« Then why? » She asked. « Why are you breaking up with me? » She asked and then her face lighted up. « O-oh... There's... there's someone else isn't it ?» She sighed. « Fuck I knew that day would come. »

« I swear it wasn't on purpose. » Luke rubbed her knee. « I didn't look for that to happen. » He sighed.

« Who's it? » She asked furrowing her eyebrows. « Do I know her? »

« No... No, you don't know her. » He said. « Look I don't want to hurt you, you know I really loved you. » He sighed. « I-I it's just that my life is really messy right now and I need time to think. »

« Oh please... » She laughed sadly. « Just say that you want to fuck her without feeling guilty. » She said roughly.

Luke gulped, he wanted to scream so badly at her face that the 'she' was a 'he' but he didn't because it was none of her business. Instead, he just sighed and facepalmed, because that was kind of true, he wanted the path to be clear so he could be with Ashton.

« You know what? » She stood and grabbed her luggage. « I don't care. » She started to pack her things. « Go bang your girl, go have fun and enjoy your life. I don't give a single fuck. »

She zipped her luggage and went to the door. Before she could leave she turned back to face Luke and she said.

« Just so you know...you weren't even that good in bed. » She giggled. « I faked every single orgasm that you thought you gave me. » She slammed the door and screamed from the hallway. « I fucking hate you, Hemmings. »

Luke scratched his neck. Well, that was rude, but at least he was free now.

// i had so much fun writing this one hahaha //