T W E N T Y N I N E

Three hours later Ashton was almost naked, only a short on his lower part while the brunette was above Luke. His arms were on either side of the blonde's head while his mouth was bitting Luke's soft chest skin. The younger was jittering under Ashton's mouth, his head buried in the pillow while he was chewing his bottom lip strongly to keep his moans silent.

Luke was really turned on right now and when Ashton crouched to brush his groin against the blonde's, Luke gaped, letting out a throaty moan that he covered with his hands quickly.

« Don't hide your beautiful whines, Lukey. » Ashton smirked as he was kissing Luke's belly.

Luke nodded while thrusting his hands into Ashton's hair. The blonde closed his eyes and before he could moan again the door opened softly. Luke's eyes widened and Ashton jumped out of the bed when he saw his seven years old brother.

« Ashy... » The small boy entered the room, he was carrying his teddy bear, and he was rubbing his eyes. « I heard noises... what are you doing? » The tiny Irwin asked.

« Hmm. » Ashton cleared his throat and he scratched his neck. « I was... I was doing gym exercises, with Luke. » He pointed at the blonde sat on the bed with crossed legs to hide his hard-on. « You remember Luke? » Ashton asked keeling to his little brother who nodded.

The smaller Irwin waved at Luke, the blonde waved back and Ashton wrapped his arms around his little brother. He whispered that it was time to get back to bed and a second later he disappeared in the hallway.

Luke huffed and he sank on the bed. Damn, he was really excited, and he wanted Ashton right now.

« Hey, I'm sorry 'bout that. » Ashton said coming back into the room and locking the door.

« Don't worry. » Luke smiled pulling his shirt on. « I think I should go anyway. »

« No, no you can stay the night. » Ashton said grabbing Luke's hand.

« Look, Ash, if I stay the night I... » Luke blushed, and he intertwined his fingers with Ashton's. « I-I'm gonna ask for more than what we usually do a-and I'm not comfortable knowing that your little brother is sleeping across the wall. » He stuttered.

Ashton had a huge smile on his face knowing that Luke wanted it too. He pulled the blonde closer into a hug and the taller boy smiled, but he slapped Ashton's arm when the brunette started kissing his neck teasingly.

« Stop it! » Luke giggled. « I'm serious. » He pecked Ashton on his soft lips. « I'll see you later yeah? »

Ashton nodded and Luke left the house with a huge problem in his pants.

The blonde drove to his house, he parked the car near the garage, then he made his way to the front door with a big and indelible smile on his face, the blonde was so happy, and he wanted to spend all of his nights like this, with Ashton.

« What are you smiling about ?» Luke jumped when he saw Ben sat on the porch, smoking a cigarette. He pressed a hand on his heart, and he frowned to his big brother.

« Aww sorry, lil boy I didn't mean to scare you. » He giggled. « So where were you huh? »

« Ashton's. » Luke said and he sat next to his brother.

« Oh, that explains the smile and the hickeys all over your neck... » He grinned. « So Lucas... do you take it up in the ass? » He nudged his brother, laughing harshly.

« Fuck you! » Luke yelled, his cheeks getting darker.

« Oh c'mon I'm your brother. » He laughed.

« Yeah... well.» Luke eyed at him weirdly. « Just so you know we didn't do anything. » He smiled. « Yet. »

« Oh, so you're planning to? » Ben said giggling.

« Not really, but I'm thinking about it. » Luke blushed again while Ben was nodding.

« Did you ever... like... you know? » Ben raised an eyebrow.

« Had sex with a guy before? » Luke huffed. « No, that's why I'm kind of nervous. »

Ben gave him a reassuring look, and he patted his shoulder. The older Hemmings mocked his brother a bit before they started talking seriously about stuff that Luke was curious about, ending up the night with a more confident Luke.

// I love Ben :) Also there's 3 chapters left and I'm sad //