T H I R T Y T W O

Ashton sighed, wiping his sweaty forehead. Luke was curled into the wavy-haired boy's arms, he had his face against Ashton's chest whilst his arms were tied in the smaller boy's back.

«Was amazing.» Luke said with a sleepy voice, snuzzling his nose against his boyfriend's soft skin. « Did you ever done this before?"

« No. » Ashton huffed softly rubbing Luke's back. « Fuck no, I was so afraid to hurt you.» He whispered.

« But you didn't. »  Luke said caressing the boy's cheek.

Ashton nodded and he leaned to kiss Luke's lips softly. Luke kissed back, their tongues brushing one against each other, while they were intertwining their legs. Luke pulled back first, willing for air. He laid his forehead on Ashton's and the small boy tightened his grip pressing Luke closer. 

Luke looked into his boyfriend's hazel-eyes, thinking about how much he loved him. He never felt that way for anyone before and it was kind of crazy, scary and exciting at the same time.

« I love you. »  Luke said blushing and feeling a bunch of butterflies in his tummy.

« I love you Lukey. » Ashton chuckled at how his boyfriend was blushing. He had a huge smile on his face and he was snuzzling into Ashton's arms, breathing softly against the small boy's skin.

After a long silence and lots of cuddles, Luke slipped his knuckle on Ashton's cheek and he said.

« You know I never thought that I'd fall in love with my bandmate. »

Ashton smiled and he kissed the blonde's forehead. He didn't thought that he would fall in love with his bandmate either, but here they were wrapped in each other's arms, and the older one was definitely sure that confessing his feelings to Luke was the best decision of his life, and now he wouldn't let anyone take the blonde away from him.

// B A N D M A T E //

Awwee it's over I'm so sad, I'm gonna miss these two and this book so much. :(

I'd like you guys to tell me which part of this story was your fav!

Also, do you guys prefer an alternative universe or like this book 'the real universe'?

I hope you guys liked it! I really loved writing this one, it's my favourite book so far and I'm looking forward to write some more Lashton's stories, I have many ideas so stay tunned. :)

💜 love ya'll thank you so much for reading me it means the world to me 💜