S E Q U E L

Laughs were the purest thing you can hear, especially children's laughs, that's why Luke loved the sound of his little girl running in the house after Petunia, she was giggling, genuinely happy and carefree. That made Luke's heart flutter as always.

"C'mon Lucy, bedtime." Luke said softly walking to the little redhead.

"Nooooo I wanna play with Petunia againnnn." She pouted crossing her little arms on her chest while Petunia was licking her little toes.

Luke frowned, trying not to coo over the little angel she was. He kneeled down and kissed her forehead.

"But Petunia needs to sleep too baby." He huffed. "What do you say if daddy sings for you before you sleep huh?" He asked rubbing her cheek.

The little girls' eyes sparkled and she made grabby hands to Luke for him to carry her, she was panting excitingly and that made the blonde boy smiled softly. He wrapped her in his arms and walked to her room. He sat Lucy on her dresser and he dressed her in her favourite princess pyjamas.

"Will you sing the one that you wrote for daddy?" She asked playing with Luke's necklace while he was braiding her red curls.

"Course baby, let me just grab the guitar yeah?" He said pressing a kiss on her forehead. "C'mon go to bed I'll be right back."

The four years old girl did as told and she ran to her bed, nuzzling into the cover while Luke entered his room to grab his guitar. He smiled softly when he came back, seeing his little bug with the sheets over her nose and he sat on the edge of the small bed. She was almost asleep already but Luke started playing the guitar softly.

"Take me back to the middle of nowhere, back to the place only you and I share, remember all the memories, the fireflies the make believes." He smiled when he saw his girl opening her eyes lazily to watch him sing.

"Now we're stuck in the middle of nowhere, yeah you know we took our time to get there. We're hiding out  in a dream, catching fire like kerosene, and you know I'd never let you down till the sun comes up we can own this town." He giggled when he saw her smiling, she was so precious and he loved her so much. "Something like make-believe living in a movie scene." 

Lucy's attention was taken away and she looked at the door behind Luke, grinning and making grabby hands. The blonde turned a little and he smiled when he saw Ashton leant against the door frame. 

"You're here." Luke said happily.

"Yeah, Michael was done with moving all his stuff so I got home earlier."

Ashton smiled and he walked to Luke. He pressed a small peck on his lips softly and then he crawled in the bad taking his little girl into his arms. The red head giggled, putting his tiny hand against Ashton's ear and she whispered not that quietly. 

"Daddy's singing your song." She said and both Luke and Ashton laughed.

Ashton tightened his grip against her and he kissed her forehead lingering his lips on her soft skin. "Yes baby, he's amazing isn't he?" Ashton answered locking his eyes to Luke's ones.

Lucy, nodded whilst rubbing her eyes softly and she leant her head on Ashton's chest, then both of them stared at Luke, waiting for him to continue. The blonde blushed and he pecked Ashton's lips quickly before strumming his guitar again.

"And everything is alright, now we're turning off the headlights, darling, we're just taking it slow."

"We're taking the long way home." The three of them said at the same time.

Ashton kissed Lucy and he tucked her quickly. Then he grabbed Luke's hand and led the boy into the hallway. Ashton pinned Luke against the wall and he cupped the boy's cheeks softly, the blonde melted at the touch, he pressed Ashton closer and their lips met softly and passionately.

The end.