T W E N T Y F O U R

Ashton woke up with someone kissing his shoulder. He winced and tried to pull away but two strong arms tightened against him so he opened his eyes lazily to meet Luke's cute face. The blonde was smiling, his curls were messy but he was looking like an angel.

« Morning sleepy head. » Luke whispered.

« It's too early, I wanna sleep again. » Ashton grumbled and he pressed his face on Luke's chest.

« Okay well, I'mma just going to watch you sleep then. » Luke giggled softly.

« That's not weird at all Hemmings. » Ashton said, his eyes closed.

Luke giggled and he started tickling Ashton's sides. « It's not weird, it's romantic. »

« F-fuck no tickles Lucas. » Ashton said wriggling. « Oh, so you're a romantic type of guy now? »

« Huum... I brought you a rose last night. » Luke kissed Ashton's nose. « That's romantic. »

Ashton hummed in response and he kissed Luke's neck. They both stayed like this a long time just cuddling and enjoying each other's presence. Luke was happy that he cancelled his flight because he was better here holding Ashton in his arms than anywhere else.

Maybe his feelings for the small boy were stronger than he thought.

« Ash? » Luke said quietly.

« Yeah. » Ashton answered his nose against Luke's collarbone

« Can I stay home with you for a week or... » He huffed. « I know you said you wanted me to come with you but you didn't say how long so I just-» He sighed. « I mean, now that I'm here with you don't want to leave. »

« Yeah... yes, sure you can Lukey. » Ashton kissed his collarbone. « You can stay as long as you want. » He said blushing.

« Thanks. » Luke whispered.

« Thanks to you... » Ashton huffed. « Thanks for cancelled your flight last night. I didn't think you'd do that. »

« Why not? »

Luke frowned. Course he cancelled his flight, when he saw Ashton's look on his face and the tears rolling down his cheeks he couldn't take that plane, not that he tried to but he couldn't, it didn't feel right, leaving while Ashton would stay here alone. So yeah he just did it, because that was the right thing to do.

« You know I care about you yeah? » Luke added. « I couldn't let you leave like this. »

The next day Luke was shirtless in Ashton's kitchen, the tall boy was bored and hungry and Ashton was in the shower. Luke huffed and he opened the fridge, he looked through the glass shelves and sighed as he closed the door softly. The blonde rested his elbows on the counter and he sighed.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around his chest and a pair of lips kissed the soft skin of his back, sending shivers along Luke's body. The small boy kissed Luke's back again, lugging on his bandmate's epiderm while his hands were digging into Luke's abs.

The tall boy moaned softly as Ashton was brushing his nose on the blonde skin, his breath was so warm and fuck Luke was so hard under the cutie pie's touch.

But after a few second Ashton stopped kissing Luke and he just opened the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water.

« What? » He said when he saw Luke eyeing him as if he murdered a kitten.

« You can't turn me on and then leave. » Luke winced.

« Watch me. » Ashton sipped slowly, he gulped harshly to tease Luke even more.

Luke frowned and before he could say anything Ashton jogged upstairs giggling like the little fool he was.

« Hey, we're you going? » Luke yelled playfully.

« Come and catch me. » Ashton laughed from upstairs.

Luke did as told and he ran upstairs, he caught Ashton by his waist but the blonde matted his feet and they both fell on the ground. Ashton giggled and he tied up his arms around Luke's neck while the blonde was above him, his hands supporting him on the floor.

« You're so beautiful. » Luke said brushing their noses together. « Are you even real? »

// plot twist Ashton is actually an angel //