T H I R T Y O N E

« You're sure?» Ashton said with a concerned look on his face. « I mean, I want it too...» He slipped his index finger into Luke's pants and the blonde gasped. « But I don't want to rush you.» 

  « You're not rushing.» Luke smiled. « Please, Ash... I-I need you right now.» He winced, his hard-on already hurting and willing for friction.

Ashton giggled and he whispered a small 'okay' before kissing Luke again. The older took off Luke's pants and short, and soon they were both naked on the sheets. Luke opened his night-stands quickly, he grabbed lube and condoms that he may be bought this morning planning that something could happen.

The small boy huffed and he coated his fingers with lube whilst Luke was following every single one of his moves. The blonde was nervous, he never did that before and according to Ben it was hurting a lot, but Luke didn't really care for now. He just wanted to fell Ashton as near as he could.

« You're ready?» Ashton said kissing the blonde's shoulder.

Luke nodded and he slowly pressed his first finger against Luke's entrance. The blonde gaped, instantly clinging to Ashton's free arm. The brown-haired boy winced and he kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

« You're sure you wanna do that?» He asked softly. « We don't have too.»

« Yeah, yeah I'm sure.» He nodded. « Please, Ashton I want to feel you inside.»

The small boy smiled and he thrusted his finger softly while Luke was bitting his bottom lip harshly. The blonde stopped breathing when he felt Ashton's finger, that was hurting like hell and it was really uncomfortable, Luke wriggled and he frowned trying not to cry.

« I'm sorry babe. »Ashton said kissing Luke's cheeks too keep his mind off the pain.

« No, no don't.» Luke whined. « Just give me a minute.»

Ashton nodded and he kissed every part of Luke's face. Luke started breathing in a usual way again, saying that Ashton could keep going. The brown boy sighed and he began curling his finger watching Luke nipping his bottom lip instantly.

«M-more, more, I need more. »The blue-eyed one said.

Ashton nodded and he pulled his finger away making Luke shiver. He kissed the blonde softly and he entered Luke's opening again, whilst the younger boy was gaping.

«You're okay?» Ashton asked softly, kissing the blonde's cheek.

Luke nodded, so Ashton started quickening his pace, making the blonde's moans deeper. All of the sudden Ashton's fingers brushed against his bundle of nerves and Luke sank his nails into the wavy-haired boy's skin harshly.

«H-here, here.» He panted. «Oh my god Ashton, here again.»

Ashton smiled and he repeated his thrusts, again and again, making Luke lose his mind.

« Okay I'm ready.» Luke whined when he began being too turned on. « I want you now.» He said.

«I don't think you're ready babe.» Ashton said softly.

« I don't care.» The blonde winced. « I need you now.»

« Luke I don't want to hurt you.»  Ashton said with puppy eyes.

«You won't.» Luke rubbed Ashton's cheek softly. « I know you won't love.»

After a few seconds, Ashton nodded and he pulled his fingers out. He breathed deeply and he rolled the condom on his hard-on, pumping on his and Luke's a few times while the blonde was making those hypnotizing whimpers that Ashton loves so much. The curly-haired boy kissed Luke, lingering his lips a moment and then he slowly pushed himself inside the taller boy.

« Damn you're so tight Luke.»Ashton moaned. The older waited a minute or so, for Luke to be comfortable and when the blonde gave him the green light he started thrusting deeper, searching Luke's sweet spot whilst the blue-eyed boy was moaning and digging his nails into Ashton's back.

« Ash, f-fuck it's so good.»

The older smiled and he peppered kisses all over Luke's face. He grabbed the boy's throbbing hard-on and began pumping along with his thrusts.

«You're so beautiful Lukey.»

The blonde whined and he kissed Ashton roughly, his heart was bouncing really fast and Luke thought that maybe he could have a heart attack right now because it was the best sex of his entire life. He was so filled and Ashton was so hot above him, his messy and sweaty hair sticking on his forehead. Luke thought that he could come only because of how hot his boyfriend was.

«Ash, I-I'm so close.» He whined. « Ash, Ash fuck I'm-»

And before he could end his sentence he came in a deep throaty moan, releasing all over Ashton's chest, who reached his climax a second after, crumbling in the blonde's arms.