Chapter 12

Author's Note:

Ang manuscript na ito is under Desire-Uncut category sa My Special Valentine / Bookware.

Meaning, the story contains mature scenes. Please be guided po.

End note.

************

"Whow! Slow down some, Babe. We have all the time in the world!" ani Macoy na hinawakan ang kamay niya.

"I can't. Oh God, I can't! I need you now!" aniya na lumuhod sa pagitan ng binti ng binata.

She yanks his pants away. Macoy chuckles but pushes himself up the sofa to help her remove his jeans easier, leaving him in his boxers. Trixie's eyes are fixated on the top of his member that is sticking out of his undergarment. She can see a visible moisture on the tip if his magnificent length.

Sa kabila ng lahat ay nakaramdam siya ng kaba.

Macoy is huge! She will definitely have a hard time taking all of him in.

Napalunok si Trixie.

Hinigit siyang patayo ni Macoy at masuyong hinalikan, "Unfair, Babe. Here I am almost naked and you are still fully clothed," he whispered as he nibbles her ear. He slowly thrust his body in her pelvis.

Trixie moans. The molten lava is now coursing through her veins, blinding her, making her mindless with need for him.

Umatras siya nang bahagya at hinubad ang knitted shirt, sinipa niyang pahubad ang sapatos. Si Macoy naman ang nagtangal ng butones ng jeans niya at humigit noon pababa. Ang binata naman ang nakaluhod sa paanan niya.

Pinaglandas ni Trixie ang daliri sa makapal na buhok ng binata. Nang tumingala ito ay ngumiti siya bago binuksan ang front hook ng bra.

Macoy's eyes darkened, his breathing suddenly become deep. Hinigit siya nito at muling naupo. Makakalong siya sa lalaki, ang binti niya ay nasa magkabilang gilid nito. Hinubad niya ng bra at basta na lang ihinagis bago umisod palapit sa katawan ni Macoy. She rubbed her moist center at his throbbing hardness.

Macoy pulled her upper body and softly kneaded her breast. She felt the tip of his tongue playing with a hardened nipple, and Trixie wanted much more that that. She hold his head and pushed his face closer to her chest. Macoy gets the hint and enclosed her nipple in his hungry lips, sucking her much harder, as if looking for milk.

Kahit lango sa sensasyon ay may alalahaning sumingit sa isip ni Trixie, "How many girls have you taken in this chair?" she asked breathless.

"Doesn't matter," ani Macoy, ang kabilang dibdib naman niya ang hinahalikan nito.

"It does to me. I don't want you to take me in a place where you had taken another body," Trixie's body suddenly becomes rigid.

"Yeah. You are far too special than them," ani Macoy. Binuksan nito ang drawer sa side table, may kung anong kinuha roon bago hinawakan ang pang-upo niya.

Iniyapos ni Trixie ang mga hita sa baywang ng lalaki, habang ang mga braso ay nakapaikot sa leeg nito. Kasabay nang pagtayo ng lalaki ay ang pag-angkin nito sa kanyang mga labi. Trixie do not care where Macoy will bring her, what matter is she will be treated different that the previous girls that warm his bed.

"This is Ate Reina's room. Off-limits ito."

Tumango si Trixie bago muling sinalubong ang labi ng binata.
Macoy sat on the edge of the bed. When Trixie felt the floor, she stand up and pushed him. She need him now, before she changed her mind. She yanked his undergarment away and immediately stand on top of him, his body in between her feet.