3: Wedding

Rye's P.O.V

I know all the texts I sent Andrew were me being a tease and overall, a total fuckboy, but I hated him. I didn't see why I had to marry some idiot I didn't even know just so my family's reputation wasn't ruined completely. I mean, the media weren't even allowed to know about the wedding, so it was completely pointless. Whatever. I would just make his life hell. He meant nothing to me.

"How's it feel, bro?" My brother, Brooklyn, smirked at me. He knew I detested the whole idea, that I'd argued with my parents for hours, and had taken so much pleasure out of my suffering. I rolled my eyes, pushing him away from me.

"Have you even met him?" I questioned, full well knowing the answer.

"No. But I guess I can wait a few hours. I'd begged Mum and Dad to let me go with you to your room so I didn't meet him. To be honest, I want to see the unlucky guy."

"Fucking hate this," Mikey grumbled. He was sulking on my bed, pulling me next to him. My friendship with him was more of a friends with benefits kind of relationship. He was my best friend, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't pleasured him in a few ways.

"Awe, babe. Don't worry. You're still mine, no matter who I'm married to." I kissed him passionately, making him moan.

"Aaand I'm out," Brook shot up, wanting to avoid this situation. I laughed, squeezing Mikey's ass.

"Bro, calm down. We weren't going to have sex."

"At least, not right now," Mikey retorted. I shushed him with a quick kiss, much to Brook's disgust.

"Come on, Rye. We need to get you ready."

"Ugh, fine." I reluctantly got up from where I was sat, and we all got ready.

Meanwhile

Andy's P.O.V

"Awe, baby! You look so handsome and grown up," Mum cooed. She engulfed me in a hug, adjusting the veil on my face. It was fully black, meaning Ryan wouldn't know what I looked like until he lifted it up.

"Mum, stop," I laughed. She stepped back, tears in her eyes.

"I just can't believe you're getting married. I love you, baby boy."

"I love you too, Mum." I hugged her tightly, kissing her on the cheek. "Um, Mum?"

"Yes, darling?" She took my hands as we sat on my bed.

"Why did nobody feel the need to tell me about Jack?" I knew it was better to come straight out with it if I wanted the truth. Mum sighed, looking down.

"We didn't tell you because we didn't want to ruin your special day for you. We know he means a lot to you, Andy. But at the end of the day, Ryan will be your husband, not Jack. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

I nodded, forcing myself to hold back tears.

"Come on, then. We'll be waiting for you outside, okay?"

"Alright." Mum and Dad left, leaving me standing by the door. Harvey's brother, Elliot, appeared, and gave me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry about Harvey, Andy." I'd forgotten about the effect their actions would have on Harvey's family.

"Don't worry about it, El. How's your dad holding up?"

"He's trying to be as strong as he can for your family. I saw him in his room earlier, sobbing so hard."

I sighed, shaking my head. "Mm. Why aren't you outside with the others?"

"Oh, cause I'm going to escort you." He grinned, holding his arm out for me to take. I hesitated.

"I'm so scared, El," I whispered.

"Don't worry, Andy. It'll be fine, I promise you." His words only reassured me a little, but it was enough not to trigger a panic attack, which was definitely not needed right now.

The wedding march started playing as we arrived outside. The ceremony was being held in the garden, with only family and close friends gathered. Our family had taken up one side, with the Beaumonts taking up the other. Dad waited patiently at the beginning of the aisle and thanked Elliot, as I took his arm.

"I love you, son. Never let anyone control you, okay?"

"Okay. I love you too, Dad." When we got to the end, where Ryan was waiting, Dad hugged me and joined my mum.

Goddamn. Ryan looked so fit, with a fitting suit. His brown hair shone in the light as his back faced me. The vicar nodded for me to step up beside him.

Rye's P.O.V

Wow. This boy was so...feminine. From the shape of his hips, to the way he had walked up. He was also considerably smaller, and smelt of vanilla and fresh linen. His nails were the colour of his suit, and I smirked at the lack of masculinity. This was going to be interesting, to say the least.

I heard Brook and Mikey behind me with a low wolf whistle from one of them. The vicar told us to face each other, and asked me to lift Andrew's veil.

Fuck. Me. His features were so fucking beautiful.

No. Stop it, Rye. You can't think that of him. You hate him, remember?

His full lips (I wanted to kiss him so bad right there) were dead set in a straight line as his blue eyes looked up at me.

We exchanged vows, without the kiss; it was unorthodox of a newlywed royal couple to exchange a kiss in public, and should do so privately. I grabbed his hand, and we were led to our room for the night.

As soon as we were left alone, Andrew gathered some of his clothes, making his way into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes, got undressed and jumped into bed. A text from Mikey made me make sure Andrew hadn't reappeared yet.

Mikey: Can I join you? ;)

Me: Yeah, come on over, babe. Who cares about him?

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door, and I opened it only to be pushed back by Mikey. We stumbled onto the bed, our kisses sloppy.

"So, Andrew..." Mikey said huskily.

"What about him? He's nothing to me," I snapped.

"Admit it though, Rye, he's fucking gorgeous. And extremely fuckable."

I couldn't disagree with Mikey. I imagined him under me, eyes shut from pain/pleasure.

I placed a hand on Mikey's area, above his jeans.

"You wanna continue this somewhere else?" I whispered. Mikey shook his head, and it was like something had clicked inside of him.

"Rye, stop."

"Why?" I whined, needing him under my touch. He pushed my hand away, sitting up fully now.

"Because you're married now, whether you like it or not. Whatever we do behind Andrew's back, it's just you being unfaithful to him as a husband, someone who he should be with forever. And it leads us nowhere." Mikey got up off the bed and left, slamming the door behind him. I didn't even bother going after him; what was the use?

"W-who was that?" A quiet, tentative voice emerged behind me, scaring me half to death. I groaned, turning away from him. "Rye, you can't ignore me forever. We're fucking married, you know."

I shot off the bed, our bare skin touching as I came close to him.

"Number one, I don't give a flying fuck if we're married. I don't like you and never will. Number two, who I talk to and hang out with is not your business, but mine. Number three, only friends and family call me Rye. You'll call me Ryan. Yes, we're married, but I don't care. You mean nothing to me, Andrew," I spat. There was a minute of silence before he spoke.

"It's Andy, not Andrew."

"I. Don't. Care."

He grabbed some blankets and a pillow, making his way over to the large couch. I scoffed, deciding it wasn't worth the energy fighting with him. I went on my phone until I was sure he was asleep, and found myself falling asleep quickly.