Alpha

Malena's Bite (TeenWolf)

Chapter 7

Right know I'm driving Derek's car in a car chase. The boys don't think I should drive but Derek actually trusted me with his car. "Faster?" I ask. "Much faster!" Stiles shouts and I press on the gas pedal harder. "I don't think you get the concept of this car chase." Stiles states. I turn and look at Stiles who is in the passenger seat. "Hey Stiles," I say and he looks at me. "Yeah." I growl at him with my purple eyes and fangs. "Shut up!" I say in what I call my "Luna Voice". He looks so scarred and nods very quickly. I smirk and realize the car chasing us is gone. Stiles turns on his radio thing and tells us where Derek is. Speed down there and I see him getting attacked by Chris Argent. Stiles opens the door for him and climbs in the back with Scott.

Derek jumps in and I speed off. "Dam it, I had him!" Derek shouts. "Who the Alpha?" Stiles asks. "Yes! He was right in front of me and the freaking police showed up!" Derek exclaims. "Hey their just doing their job." Stiles states and both me and Derek give him a glare. "Yeah because some one decide to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek states. "I made one dumb ass mistake, I get it." Scott says. "Actually two, you still left me to die." I add. Derek smirks at them. "And I found out two things." Derek states. "What?" Scott asks and Derek shakes his head. "Can you at least trust us for one second?" Scott asks. "Yeah both of us." Stiles adds. Derek gives him a glare. "Okay just her I'll be back here." Stiles mumbles. "You shouldn't trust them." I state and the boys in the back give me glares.

Derek starts to tell us what he found out and shows us a drawing of a symbol. "I've seen it on a necklace." Scott states. "Allison's necklace." I state. "Hey wait! Let me see that." Grabbing the drawing and I notice my signature is on it. "I drew this." I state. "Derek how did you get this?" I ask. "I found it in my house in a chest." He states. "But how? This was in my room and then I lost it." I state. "How do you know you drew it?" Stiles states. I point at my signature. "I'm the only person with that signature." I state. They nod and I continue driving.

~lunch at school~

I sit next to Allison but she's talking to Lydia. I hear a loud bite of an apple. I cover my ears and Jackson notices. He smirks. "Hey Scott, Malena can you hear me? You can can't you?" He asks and I make eye contact with Scott. "Are you two trying to pretend not hear me?" Jackson asks and then gets up from the table. He starts to talk to Scott and Scott breaks his trey. "So Malena, if you don't get me what I want either I'm going to get Zane to help me with this-" and he keeps saying things about Zane and shit. It makes me mad and I start to bend my metal fork in till it snaps in half. Allison and and Lydia give me a weird look. I can't take it any more, I grab my bag and storm out of the lunch room.

I walk to the girls locker room and lock it. I sigh and punch one of the lockers. Then someone pins me to the wall. Zane. I try my best to control my shift. "Nice to see you again, Malena." Zane says with a smirk. I close my eyes shut because they changed color. I then feel his hands reach for my ass. But I catch it and throw his hand down. "Don't touch me!" I say in my Luna voice. He chuckles and strokes my cheek. I was about to grab his hand but my claws came out. "Derek, help me." I whisper. I dig claws in the back of my leg so he can feel the pain to get his attention. "Derek? Who's Derek?" Zane asks. I don't say anything I just keep my eyes shut. "Open your eyes." Zane demanded. "You don't want me to do that." I say through gritted teeth. "Now." He demands. I open my eyes and make eye contact with him. His eyes widen and I growl at him. "I told you that you didn't want me to do that." I state and growl again. Then Derek sprints in and he also shifted. He growls at Zane as he steps in front of my protectively. Zane is stunned and is as white as snow. I grab a hold of Derek's hand to tell him to calm down. I shift back and so does he. "If you tell any one about this, I won't hesitate to kill you." Derek states. Zane nods and sprints out the room.