Spring Break

Malena's Bite

Chapter 17

A couple of weeks later...

Now Boyd has join our pack and there's a new supernatural creature called the Kanima. Also the Kanima is Jackson.

Soon after I found out Derek bit him without telling me I got pretty pissed. I ignored him for at least a week and let's say my wolf didn't talk to me at all.

Anyways Derek made up to me by taking me out and showing me how much he's sorry. I know it sounds cheesy but it was amazing!

I just got the news from my mother that we are going to go visit my moms family for spring break. And I found out Ill be gone for the full moon. I sigh and lay face down on my bed.

"I can handle the full moon by myself." I hear a voice echo through the room. "Are you sure?" I ask looking up over at Derek. "I mean you are going to have three blood lusted werewolves in one night."

I say. "I can handle it." Derek says sternly. "Fine but if I come back and someone was been murdered you will be the next to be murdered." I mumble. "I would love to see you try." He states.

I glare at him and he chuckles. Derek gives me a good bye kiss and hug. I quickly pack my clothes and sit in the car as we drive out of Beacon Hills.

We finally arrive to this huge house. It was a blue, three story house, with balconies at each window. "Wow." I mumble. "You lived here?!" I exclaim. My mom nods and smiles. "Well let's go." My mom says getting out of the car.

I sigh and get out of the car. We get our bags out of the car and walk to the front door. When we get to the door a boy that looks to be my age, opens it.

"Hey Katie." He says. "Hey Brody." She says giving him a small hug. "And this is my daughter Malena." My mom says. I give a little wave with a smile. He smiles back and let's us in.

When I walk past him, a scent hit me like a ton of bricks. Werewolf scent. More like werewolves. I smell the air more and Brody is one of them.