Touring

Courtney's POV

"What's going on?" Riker asked while walking in my room where Ross had joined me.

"He came back." I muttered.

Riker looked at Ross, Ross gave him a look and Riker understood.

"Did you call the cops?" he asked Ross.

Ross nodded his head in reply.

I started shaking. Ross noticed and opened his arms. I ran into them and he held onto me. I started crying a bit.

"Shh." He whispered while rubbing my back.

Just then I heard sirens. After about 15 minutes the doorbell rang and we ran downstairs before the others could answer it. Riker opened it to find a police officer. Ross kept me in his arms.

"Thanks for the call. We will be sure that he leaves you folks alone." He said with a smile.

Riker thanked him and closed the door behind him.

Ryland came running into the room.

"What the hell was that all about?" he asked worriedly.

"James." Ross whispered.

I started to fade in Ross' arms.

Ross' POV

I felt Court go a bit limp in my arms.

"She fell asleep." I whispered to the guys.

I carefully brought her back to her room and put her on her bed gently. I put her under the covers and was about to leave the room.

"Ross?" I heard her mummer.

"Hmm?" I asked turning around.

"Can you sleep with me tonight. I'm scared."

"Of course."

I climbed into the bed beside her and she rested her head on my chest. I started humming to her and she drifted off to sleep again and I fell asleep after that.

Riker's POV

"Who are you texting?" I asked Rydel.

She had been texting someone for half an hour now.

"Just a friend." She replied.

"Guy or girl?" I asked.

"Why are you being so snoopy?" She asked back.

"It's what older brothers do. What's his name?"

"Tyson... you little sneak!" she exclaimed after she caught herself.

I grinned.

"I want to meet this Tyson."

"And I want you to stay out of this!" she said pointing at me.

I raised my arms in surrender.

'Like that'll happen' I thought to myself.

Rydel's POV

"Hey do you know where Ross went?" I asked Riker.

"Last I saw he was taking Court to her room."

I nodded my head and headed up stairs. I opened the door to her room slowly and saw her and Ross sleeping together. I grinned from ear to ear and slowly walked back out.

I walked back to the living room where we were all sitting and still had that grin on my face. Riker gave me a look as if to ask 'whats going on with you'.

I just sat down and ignored them. Just then Tyson texted me.

Cant wait for r date and to finally see your beautiful face again! but right now i gtg. Xoxo

I replied.

Cant wait to see you either! xoxo

We hadn't seen each other for a while and I was super excited for this date. I just can't let Riker find out about it. I mean I love the guy, but sometimes he can be to overprotective.

*That Morning*

Ross and Court were still sleeping so I decided to go wake them up. I opened the door slowly and saw Ross on the floor and Court on the bed. What the heck?

I went over to Ross and shook him. He woke up and gave me a questioning look. I then went to the bed and started jumping on it until Court woke up. She woke up and looked at me and then let out a sigh.

"What was going on in here?" I asked in a sing song voice.

"Well, Courtney was scared and wanted me to sleep with her and I did. And I guess that I must of rolled off the bed." Ross answered tiredly.

Courtney smiled a bit and I let out a little giggle.

"Well mom made breakfast and then dad has some sort of announcement so you guys should get downstairs." I said walking out the door.

Once everyone was downstairs dad got our attention.

Ross' POV

Dad got out attention.

"You guys are going to be going on another tour! You're making a stop in every state!" He said excitedly.

We all cheered.

"And while you guys are touring you are going to have to write a new Ep. Just a warning!"

We all cheered again.

"Courtney's coming too, right?" Ryland asked.

"If Courtney wants to." Mom said.

All eyes went on Courtney.

"Sure!" she replied.

We all cheered again.

A/N

Ok i know that this chapter is short and late but its kinda a filler i guess.

I have something planned and i hope that you guys will like it!

Just wondering, do you guys want me to line this up so i can make a sequel? or should i just make the one?

Please comment and vote if you liked it!

Next chapter will be longer!

~syd💞