Marked

Most of this is inspiration from the game my brother mention Titanfall 2, including the robot. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and my brother's OC (more or less)

Time skip 4 Years

Eteru's POV

Ah, oh how I love the wind on my face. I like flying over the clouds as not only nobody can see me, I can vent out as much as I can. I finally mastered, more or less, how to phase shift to other realities, channel more of my elements, mostly lightning, and my shield, which I will now call my Vortex Shield.

I felt something. Somethings not right. I pause and hover, looking all over until something flew behind me. I look around, it's a robot, a really big one. It looks at me with its red eye..s?

Robot: SCANNING... ORIENTAL DRAGON IDENTITY CONFIRMED. ETERU, MARKED FOR CAPTURE. ELEMENT: UNDETERMINED. BOUNTY: 2,500,000 GOLD INGOTS. POWERS: UNDETERMINED, USE CAUTION.

This is not good. I slowly hover away until.

Robot: BOUNTY ACCEPTED. ENGAGING BANDIT.

It fires a net from its arm. I was able to dodge until the robot changed voices to someone INSIDE?!

Voice: Your journey ends here dragon scum. The skies belong to me. (Clenches fist) Nowhere to run. (Clenches again) Nowhere to hide.

It starts shooting a volley of missiles at me until it decides to ram me into a floating island nearby.

Voice: I've got you in the pipe, five by five

It then takes out a quad launcher and proceeds to shoot at me. I was able to dodge until it released a concussion missile that distorted me and made me almost fall of the island.

Voice: Bandit's hit, going in to capture.

I was barely able to phase shift away from its cold robotic hands. It then flies farther and then releases a bombardment of missiles with questionable radius.

Voice: DODGE THIS

It then somehow a destroy part of the island. I've had it. I try to fly to the robot but it emitted an electrical pulse from its shield.

Voice: You've gotta be faster than that son, Speed is life.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I catch some of its missiles with my Vortex Shield and return them back to sender

I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I catch some of its missiles with my Vortex Shield and return them back to sender. It destroys it's shield, so I take the opportunity to get on the top on and unleash an electrical scorcher. Maybe I overdid it because the electricity deactivated it's thrusters, causing it to fall to the abyss.

Voice: I've lost control to the core! Going down! Going down! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

As he disappears into the fog below, I start to fly away until missiles rise above and the robot grabs me.

Voice: Death from below. I've captured the bounty, heading for rendezvous.

SERIOUSLY, what is this guy's problem?! I shoot a fireball at the arm to let go of me. I land in another island before another one of these ginormous robots appeared in front of me. I tried to go the other direction until yet another came. Great.

I am surrounded

I am surrounded. Before I go running for the hills, the first robot who tried to capture me grabbed me, squeezing my chest.

Red and black robot: Took you guys long enough.

Yellow Robot: Looks like we were interrupting your failure Bazookanine.

Bazookanine: At least I found him.

Blue Robot: No (raises gun) I did.

She then proceeds to shoot the robot who grabbed me, which I assume is who is called Bazookanine, making him fall off the island, with ME still in his clutches.

Bazookanine is my brothers OC and included a bunch of Titanfall 2 references in his OC. More details on him in the next chapter. Until next time