Intentions

Two days later

??? POV

I swear I'm this close to finding that dragon. We already covered most of the skylands and sent one of the most skilled dreamscape warriors, Phobia, to intercept him. Maybe it was a waste of gold, because she said that "I'll bring you that dragon in a day". Well, it's two days since she reported back. I can't risk sending a retrieval squad, that's too much attention. She's on her own. Right before I gather my thoughts, the holo screen played. It's my second-in-command Lassea. Her aquatic dog image plays in the holo screen.

Lassea: Captain, the dreamscape warrior, she  never came back.

???: I know that! (Sigh) Anything else to report?

Lassea: We have gotten contact to Destroylate, shall we send him?

???: We have no other choice, and he is one of the greatest bounty hunters, but of course he couldn't surpass Bazookanine. Fine, send him to my quarters. We have a little briefing.

A few minutes pass as I see the little jump ship Destroylate rides in pass through my window. He then comes in, looking so stoic as usual. Last time, he was more cocky and didn't like others. But that was years ago. He has numerous tattoos that I have assume are crimson. He has a lot of armor and carries an obsidian sword and an Ionsdaleite shield, which he made from a meteor. His armor is also made of obsidian and Ionsdaleite, which took a month to forge. His teeth are similar to those of a predator, and he has bloodshot eyes. Every time he walks, there's this clanking, so much for trying to sneak up on him.

Destroylate: What is my mark?

His voice is so raspy. (Shivers)

???: Your mission is to retrieve the dragon known as Eteru. I want him alive.

Destroylate: I shall not disappoint you.

He turns around so fast his cape made of a dragon's hide breezes by me. Why do I have the feeling he will fail. He then stops dead in his tracks.

Destroylate: One last thing, any powers I should know about?

???: He has a plethora of powers, but most he has yet to control. He has mastered electric powers, he has a shield that catches projectiles, he is able to freeze you completely, he can phase shift, so try to predict where he will appear. But the one you have to be careful of is his power of Amber.

Destroylate: What's that?

???: He will absorb your powers and use it against you. Try not to let him touch you. Let's hope he still doesn't know about this power. He probably has Phobia's powers, so do not believe what you see.

Destroylate: Looks like he is a worthy opponent. I shall come back with him.

He then leaves, probably gonna fail. Every time I send someone his way, he defeats them. He even took out Bazookanine's platoon with a nuclear-like explosion. But those are just rumors. That much damage there doesn't even compare with that since....The Rorkan Incident. But now I have a different approach than those others wannabe villains, like that brat Kaos. No, my goal is to harness his power and to rain judgement to the multiple crimes against the world. Everyone shall pay.