Captured!

??? POV

Phobia: What do you mean we only get half pay?!

???: We did captured the dragon while you two have been knocked out.

Phobia: Yeah, but you guys swooped in, we could've gotten him.

???: You will take half-pay or you shall receive no pay! Understand!

Destroylate: It should've been me to capture him, or better yet kill him.

???: The mission was to capture him, not terminate. Besides, you don't know what he is capable of with the right hands. Also, you will only get payed once I'm done with my plan.

Phobia: And what's that?

???: You shall know when its time, but now, you're assigned to guard the dragon. Now go.

They storm out the door, probably cursing in their mumbles, but I don't care about that now. I head for the grand cage where Eteru was held in. His body limp in the cold floor.

???: Put on the mobility-restraining armor.

Two soldiers approach the dragon, equipping the armor on the dragon. My scientists created this armor specifically for Eteru to restrain his mobility and absorbing any powers he would try to use and electrocute him if he tries to be hostile. His chances for him to escape is zilch. I've been waiting for this moment for my entire life, ever since the Rorkan Incident. The dragon starts to move, I approach the openings of the cell.

???: Welcome to the Lion's Pride. Great to have you onboard.

Eteru tries to get up, but the armor is too heavy. The snout armor makes him barely perk his head up since the eye slits in the armor are too skinny.

Eteru: What are you gonna do to me?

There was fear in his voice. Perfect.

???: Why should I? I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. Shall we get started?

Weeks later

Lassea's POV

That poor dragon. I know I have orders to uphold, but that dragon gets tortured, beaten, electrocuted, and researched against his own will. With that armor he doesn't have a will. It breaks my heart that Captain Samael would resort to this. He was always ambitious but now he has gone a dark path I can't follow. He's gonna try to break him to follow his orders. I have made a note for Eteru that will be hidden under his tray of food. Once he gets it, he'll have a fighting chance to escape. I've already assembled a group of defective soldiers and scientists. We even have Phobia and Destroylate on our side. Well resort to Plan B if it doesn't work, but I have full confidence on my plan. I arrive to Eteru's cage, him in the corner from the suffering he has received.

Lassea (whisper): Soon dragon, soon.

I slip the tray with the note inside. Let's just hope the rumors are true.

Eteru POV

My body aches everywhere. I don't know how much I can take it. One of these days I'm gonna break. And this armor doesn't help. In fact, it's starting to make me claustrophobic. The food tray arrives, with its daily sliminess. I pick it up, luckily it was close, when a note fell out. I grab it and it reads.

Go to the world of Azeroth. There you will find answers. The only way to arrive is to believe it exists, have a deep desire to go and very powerful magic.

Signed, The Defectors

Huh, good to know that some people here disagree with this whole... plan of that guy. I've only heard rumors of Azeroth but no one that said they've been there. Well, it's worth a shot, besides it beats being here for what's-his-name does who-knows-what to me. I have no other choices so I start to believe it and just plain wishing for it. Then a magic portal is created with a thunderous sound. The guards try to open the cell door, but don't know the code. I drag myself to the portal, which then I arrive to a very grassy plain, with some crystals floating. I pass out, not knowing that I used my power to open the portal to Azeroth.

Phobia POV

Phobia: The dragon has created the portal and went through. Now what's the next phase?

Lassea: Now we wait. When he comes back, get ready to fight the battle you were born for.