The Dream

One Week Later

Eteru POV

I can barely sleep after that incident. I started shutting myself off from people I knew, which were barely double digits. I just feel so numb every day. I really wish I would get to see my blood brother again, even if it's in the depths of hell. I rarely go out in the world, even more rare helping others. Oh well, maybe it's for the best. I went to have a little snack before I go to bed, there was a wide array of get-well-soon fruit baskets at the entrance of the cave. I really don't need this. I just grab a mango and just return to my bed, which is just straw and a little cotton scattered in the ground. I lie down, somehow sleeping immediately. I drift off to the dreamscape. I wake up in a ruined temple.

The dome of the building is destroyed, revealing a hopeless, blotted out night sky

The dome of the building is destroyed, revealing a hopeless, blotted out night sky. I feel wind on my back, going to my left. It is leading to a door. The door have two ominous lights on. I try to open it, but it flings itself open. I cautiously step in. It's a long, dark, ominous hallway with books littered everywhere.

 It's a long, dark, ominous hallway with books littered everywhere

I approached a book and opened it. Out came out a hologram of... me. It was me several years before, playing around with that Mabu friend of mines. Happier times, but everything must come to an end. I close the book and put it in a shelf, not to long the shelf falls off and gives me a scare. Another door, huh. I opened it, revealing a beautiful but overgrown library.

 I opened it, revealing a beautiful but overgrown library

It seems empty, obviously. But then I hear a groan. I rush there to see... BAZOOKANINE! it seems like he's wounded. I jump off the balcony and get behind him.

Eteru: Brother!

Feminine Voice: That's what you think.

Bazookanine, with a wicked feminine voice, gets up and does a corkscrew flip, which covers himself a purple haze, and turns him to a... a green-skinned woman with blue tattoos and hair, with spikes coming out of the sides of her forehead.

 a green-skinned woman with blue tattoos and hair, with spikes coming out of the sides of her forehead

Credit to Lucasarts

Woman: The smell of your fear is... intoxicating.

She takes out a double tipped spear with a red flame on one end and blue on the other. She thrusts her flaming spear at me, slicing part of my shoulder.

Woman: This should be fun.

Music for the fight

A black sword appears next to me. I grab it and make a defensive pose with my hind legs. I was always accustomed using my hind legs for anything. She disappears, fogging my vision and making me hear whispers. Then when it clears up, she throws her spear at me, barely missing my head.

Woman: I know what you are afraid of dragon.

Eteru: Don't pretend to know me witch!

I lunge at her, dodging my moves until I spewed out smoke at her and sliced her arm and hair.

Woman: I will find the truth. I will find out what you fear the most.

Eteru: Get out of my head, witch!

She then disappears. Oh boy, the whispers are back. She appears right in front of me and kicks me square in the face. She then sliced a column, burning it and causing it to fall. I luckily avoid it. Alright, time to wrap this up. I use an electrical explosion to blast her through three bookshelves. She then disappears, until she appears again in the balcony and throws her spear. It sliced a tuft of my frills, but I was able to kick her out of there. We then traded blows until I knock the spear off her hands. I then use gravity to hold her then to slam her into the walls, and finally the roof. I let go and she falls to the floor. She transforms into Bazookanine and uses his voice.

"Bazookanine": Please... Don't.

At first I hesitate, then I put my sword over my head. But then I remembered that night. I knock her/him out, causing her to transform back to her old self. Everything then falls apart. I wake up... paralyzed and with a cold feeling in my spine. I then became mobile and got up. I look around until I see the same exact spear the woman had in my dreams, stabbed through the rock. Was it real?

Thank you for reading this. The magic woman is actually one of my favorite characters in the Star War game The Force Unleashed. Her name is Darth Phobos and her powers gave me inspiration for this. Her lore is also a factor of including her in this chapter. If you have any requests, you can send them to me. Until next time

PS I'm a little slow since I'm typing in a phone and have to do all my work on everything and responsibilities. Oh brother😔.