Chapter 1

~Nia~

Noah if you don't get up right now! I am tired mom! Boy you ain't the only one tired! Now get up or I'll call your Gigi...before I could even finish the sentence he was up and out the bed. That's what I thought I said laughing. You're not funny mom! Oh, I am a hoot. What's funny is the fact that you actually thought I was going to call her to come and wake you up. Boy please you know she would have beat your butt. Whatever! Huh I don't think I heard you, you say something? No mom I am going to get in the shower! Yeah you better be, I said following him out the room. Desi! Desi! BOO! She said jumping from behind the door. Ahh you scared me. I sowwy momma! It's okay I am going to get you back don't worry. Where is daddy? Where he always is asleep I said walking her into the bathroom, so she could get ready. Why daddy always asleep momma? Because he works at night baby! You sure she said making a face at me. He better be working, or momma is going to give him the pow pow. Ooo he don't want the pow pow. No he don't I said laughing.

Within 45 minutes the kids were cleaned dressed and we were ready to head out the house. Babe! Babe! Mmm what Candy! Candy! Who the hell is Candy I said popping him in the head. Nia! Naw who the hell is Candy! Let me find out you been down at that strip club with them nasty ass hoes on you. Chill baby I am playing I knew it was you he said laughing a little. Don't try me Charli you know I'll bust a cap in that ass! Please don't the knife wound was enough for me he said rubbing his shoulder. I apologized for that Charli. Yeah, he said not looking at me. Charli I am sorry baby I don't know what came over me. Mom! Charli I said looking him in the eyes hoping that he'd say something but he didn't he just closed his eyes. I am gonna take the kids to school and then I gotta head into work for a few hours Jay needs me to do some reports for her. That's cool, I'll just see you later on. Yeah, I love you baby! Mhm I love you too he said pecking my lips. I watched as he laid back down and closed his eyes.

Things between us the last few years haven't been all peaches and cream. We've always had that "real love" kind of relationship but lately it's been more "real" than love. I didn't purposely mean to stab him, he came at me trying to get the knife. We struggled for a minute before I did it. I don't even remember what we were arguing about that night just that he pissed me off and wouldn't back down. Soon as I saw the blood I went into nurse mode, dropped the knife and immediately started trying to help him. But him being him he pushed me off and went to the hospital. He didn't come home for 2 days after that said he needed to think about things. What does he have to think about it? It was a mistake I'd never intentionally hurt my husband and he knows that as well. But there are sometimes where he does stupid shit and I react to it physically. He's never hit me, but I've hit him a couple times and every time I have to pray hard that it wasn't the one time that he loses his shit and knocks my ass out.

Alright we're here lets hit it I said pulling up to the school. Thanks Mom! Mhm your welcome, make sure your sister gets into the school safely please! Bye Mommy! Bye Princess I said kissing her cheek. I watched as they went in to the school before pulling off and heading to Jay's store. I still work as a nurse 2 days a week but the other 3 days I work as the store manager at her store since she's gotten back into producing she's been busy as hell and can't be at the stores likes she needs to be. I take care of the Atlanta and Miami stores for her while Lo takes care of the LA and Vegas stores.

Hey Hey Bianca! Hey Nia, what you doing here today? Store reports you know she be cracking the whip. Haha girl you funny, but so right she was already here over the weekend. This last weekend? Yup she did a surprise pop up and nearly fired 2 girls for letting folks steal. Come on now yall know she don't play about stealing and how the hell were they stealing. One was chatting it up with the girl at the counter while the other was stuffing stuff in her knock off Gucci. When will these girls learn that she watches everything? And I do mean everything I said pointing at the cameras! I don't know but speaking of let me get my ass back to work cause I need my paycheck! Go on then girl I am going to the office. Alright!