Chapter 6

~Nia~

"Welcome to LAX, thank you for flying with American Airlines. We hope you enjoy your time in LA and fly American Airlines again."

Ace! Ace! I said shaking her a little. Yeah, she said stretching and taking out her earphones out. We landed already. Yup! That didn't take long at all. It wasn't cause you slept the whole time, I said laughing. Man, I was trying to sleep last night but between the kids and my wives I didn't get to sleep till like 1 am. And then Ro had the audacity to wake me up at the butt crack of dawn talking about "Baby lets go running". I shook my head laughing. I am sorry! Don't do that it ain't funny. Do what? Patronize me cause I married 3 of the neediest women in America. But you did though I said as we existed the airplane. I know I did, but damn can a bitch get some rest, shit? Had this been 10 years ago they would have had my ass on bed rest, on my way to Shady Pines and shit. Wow really, Ace Shady Pines. Don't hate on the Golden Girls they some of the shadiest bitches from the 80's.

How you so chipper anyway I would have thought my nephew would have given you the blues about having to watch the kids for the weekend. Oh, he tried but I gave him the good good before we left so he was straight. Eww, No sex talk please. Oh, please you of all people can talk. You and Ti did it at my baby shower. We did not! Ace, I walked in on yall. I was just helping her to...to what orgasm! Cause you damn sure did help her. Touché, okay a bitch was getting it, but I have to make sure they happy at home, so they don't go search for happiness elsewhere, you feel me! Yeah, I do, but damn at the shower and not just at the shower yall did even hide it. I am sorry you want a raise! I straight faced her because she know damn well her and Ti were wrong doing that shit there of all places. I mean I had folks I worked with and even some of my other family there as well. For real Nia I am sorry we should have done it. I forgive you. I know yall asses is freaky. Hey, we've been that way since 92. And here it is all these years later and yall haven't changed! Nope and we never will either.

We made our way to the to the condo to settle in before heading to the LA flagship store. Well at least she's been here recently, Ace said looking in the fridge. Did you tell her you were coming? Nope I didn't, and I shouldn't have to, she's the child not me. I know but she's an adult and...Adult my ass Nia, I gave her one responsibility, one and that was to run these stores and instead her ass is too busy following around this rico suave nigga. I thought yall liked him though. Nia, she said straight facing me. Okay never mind I am gonna go settle in and call my husband. Mhm she said going towards the stairs. I went to the guest suite and opened the door. Who the hell are you this girl said sitting up with the sheet covering her and some guy. No, the question is who are you and what are you doing in this condo? Lo said I could crash here while she was out of town for the week. I am a tell you this nicely once, you will have to find other arrangements and quickly because the owner of this condo is here and she ain't gone let you stay. What you mean the owner of the... who the fuck are yall, Jay said coming in behind me. Like I said the owners here and she ain't gone let yall stay I said smirking at them. Within 30 minutes they asses was up and out of the condo and Jay was on the phone with Lo.

"And let me tell you another thing, this is my damn condo not the Beverly Hilton hotel so the next time you wanna tell someone they can stay at my damn house you better be charging they asses per the night and all the taxes too!"

I grabbed my phone and went out to the patio to call Charli. Hey baby! Hey, how is Cali? Exciting! Exciting how so? Well at this very moment your aunt is cussing out Lo on the phone for letting some of her friends stay at the condo while she was out of town. Ohhh she didn't did she. Oh yeah listen I said putting the phone up, so he could hear her cussing Lo out in Spanish now. Damn not Spanish too. Oh yeah so needless to say if we're still here when she comes back she may get cussed out in another language too. You funny, my aunt loves them girls to much even as old as they asses are they got her heart. I don't think Lo does right now I said chuckling.