Chapter 45

~Nia~

After the league tried to fire me, I was cool minding my business until they tried it for real. They moved Tammi up into my spot which is cool because I know she can do the job and to be frank she needed the money more than I did as well. What pissed me off is when they started picking with her about records and shit, saying that she was falsifying records and taking medication from clients. It's one thing to come for me, it's another to come for an innocent person in this situation. They fired her exactly 3 weeks after I quit and since then they've been harassing her nonstop for reason after another. They can't keep women like us down, she didn't want to go back to her job at the hospital so she got a job working as a school nurse. Which was good cause she wanted to go back to school anyway. I was planning to save my evidence that I had on Javon for my trial, but this was blatant disrespect to Tammi so I am going to use some of it right now to show that I am not to be played with.

Renee no one knows this information but a few select people. Nia, I know that but we can't go on a wild media frenzy releasing stuff. They did, look at this my kids are being asked about this at school. I've already made a call to have it removed. Doesn't do any good if it's been up for 2 weeks. It's a tea page for teenagers surely no one believes the mess that's put on here. Have you read the comments? Nia, I don't have an IG. Renee, they talking about Charli, your nephew, talking about how he's no good and then these skanks talking about he's being dipping with them too. Well, is he? Is he what? Dipping with other women? No Renee he isn't, trust me he isn't. How do you know? Because I've been giving him sex 3 times a week for the last 3 weeks. So yall back in the same house? No but we have an understanding.

Oh god, you sound like Jay'mee now. And what's that supposed to mean? Its means Jay'mee is my best friend love her to death and would do anything for her, but when her and the girls split, she did the same thing you doing now. Double dipping like the feelings ain't there. I don't know why she tells everyone her and Tionne were separated cause they stayed in contact with each other, and I don't mean friendly phone calls either. And Lisa! Her and Lisa were married the entire time, you really think they weren't handling martial duties during that time. The only one that she wasn't sexing down was Ro and for obvious reasons. Well, damn just lay all her business out. All I am saying Nia is either yall together or yall aren't, don't confuse the two. We're together we just got a difficult situation going on.

Him aside I need to handle Javon and his mama, cause I don't need my children being bullied at school. The kids being bullied? My biological kids no, cause you know they half crazy, but my adopted ones are having a hard time. She sucked her teeth, before pulling up a phone number and handing it to me. What's this? A phone number, you want this handled call that person they'll make sure that all social media coverage is removed and they can help with the other situation as well. Thank you, Renee. Don't thank me just yet, you need to be very cautious of what you're doing and who you are messing with as well. I am not afraid of them Renee and they need to learn that as well. I am just looking out for you I don't want to see you end up as one of them victim stories. I won't. Mhm I can't help you and your ace so much, I won't be able to retire at the rate yall going. As if you would want too, I said laughing before leaving her office.

Once I left Renee's office I went to meet with Kadence and Tricia, we hadn't spent as much time together as we use to because of everything that was going on in our lives. But I needed to make the effort to keep my girls in the loop especially since I ghosted them after me and Charli's fight. I pulled up to Kadence's house, locked my doors and went into the house. Titi! Titi! Hey Khari I said hugging her, she getting too big for me to picking up. Where your mama and Titi Tricia? In the living room, they're drinking special Kool aid. Special Kool Aid! Mhm it has fruit in it too. Come on come show me what they drinking I said following her into the living room where Tricia and Kadence were at.