Chapter 37

~Nia~

Aww it's their first play date! Kadence they are literally sleeping in the bassinet together. I know but they are so cute together. They really are I said smiling at the sight in front of us. In a few more months their third amigo will be joining them. I know, I think it's going to be a little girl. You think, baby boy needs a boy cousin, he can't be surrounded by girls. You know his daddy ain't gone let that happen, he already talking about the next one. The next one, Caiden ain't but what 3 or 4 months. 4 months, he's 3 months older than Charleigh, and Charleigh is going to be 3 months older than her other little cousin. We gon call them the 333 crew. You crazy girl I said laughing at what she said.

Where my god baby at? Girl taking a nap, cause she needs one for her little sassy attitudes. It comes with the territory girl, I got 3 now 4 girls, I am gonna be dealing with attitude for the rest of my life. I just don't understand how she got that much attitude for a 4-year-old. Uhh you don't understand that I said giving her the straight face. What you saying Nia? I am saying all that sass came straight from the source. Oh you got jokes, lets hope Ms. Charleigh don't act like Ms. Desiree kicking people in the throat! And we're gonna stop there so we can remain friends I said laughing at her. Alright we'll chill out, but they are adorable aren't they. They sure are.

We got Carlos to spring us from the joint to meet with Kadence to plan Tricia's baby shower. Even though we'd just had babies within the last 3 months we're still committed to making sure that Tricia has a normal pregnancy experience. She's been through so much and she deserves to be happy too. And I must say that ever since I introduced her to Montae she's been like our old Tricia, more outgoing, and trusting. She's even allowed him to drive her places as well. He's been there for her through everything, doctor's appointments, pregnancy cravings, mood swings, and she even told me that he asked if he could be listed as the father on the birth certificate. It didn't surprise me because from what I know of Montae he's a good man. He reminds me of what Charli use to be before thots got into his line of sight. I told her that if she was truly happy and trusted that he'd take the responsibility seriously, there's no reason why she shouldn't allow him to be listed on the birth certificate. But I also told her to seriously think about it, pray about it, and talk to her lawyer because she shouldn't put herself in the situation to where if heaven forbids something goes wrong and he tries to take her child.

Okay so this is her first baby you know it's gotta be special. I just wish we knew what she was having. Maybe Montae will tell us cause you know he knows the sex. I think not, I asked and he said they were waiting till the baby was born. Girl really these black people we talking about you know damn well they know, they just ain't telling no one because they don't want folks in, they business. And I totally understand that, but damn we're her best friends. She told us before she told anyone else that she was pregnant, Kadence said shrugging. I know but we still have to respect her stance on this.

Okay well since we don't know the gender of the baby lets do a gender-neutral baby shower. You mean something like Noah's ark! Nope sounds very boy like. Twinkle Twinkle little star? Girl oriented. What if we do something out of the box? Like what? I don't know something that no one would ever expect but that would be special to her. Hmmph I said thinking for minute, I got it! What! What's her favorite movie of all time? She thought for a moment before her eyes lit up, bitch really! Why not, it's something outside of the box and she'd love it. She would I know she would. So, we doing a coming to America theme baby shower. Yes girl we said laughing as we grabbed our tablets to start the planning. Oh don't be calling me a bitch, unless you wanna catch these hands. Girl bye you know don't want none of this she said waiving me off. The three of us have been through so much and I couldn't imagine ever fighting them. Not to say it hasn't happened in the past because trust me it has. It's just that we always been tight and no matter what they are my sisters.