New Life New you

JPOV:
Time Skip
Betty and I are on our way to the hospital right now she's in labor at 1:00 am.

We made it to the hospital and they rushed Betty and I into a room and explained how everything would work.

"Okay are you ready Mrs.Cooper" The doctor asked

"No I...I can't I can't do this" She said as she shook her head no and tears slipped down her face.

"Hey hey hey Betts I know you can do this just think it will all be over soon okay" I spoke softly and held her hand wiping the tears off her face.

"O..okay" She replied and 1 hour later our beautiful baby girl was born.

"What are we going to name her Jug?"

"Aria" I told her I had been thinking about this for awhile.

"That's perfect Juggie"

BPOV:
A Couple Months Later
I was at home with Aria sitting in the living room playing with her I finally didn't have homework to worry about or any sort of drama at all and I got to spend time with my family then I heard a knock at the door so I got up and answered it and saw Veronica tears flooding her face.

"V what's wrong?" I asked with concern.

"Archie broke up with me he said he never liked me and was...was only with me to break my heart because Serpents like...like us don't deserve to be loved" she cried.

"Hey that's not true Archie is..is a jackass and you deserve someone better" I told her I couldn't believe Archie did that I guess we were never meant to be friends.

"Yeah your right Betty I'll find someone better!" She exclaimed

"I should get going B I have some homework to do but I'll talk to you later k?" She said and I nodded as she left and a couple minutes later Jughead came right through the door furious for some reason.

"Jug what's wrong?" I asked trying to calm him but it only made it worse.

"Non of your damn business Betty" He argued back and my face turned from calm to shocked he never bursts out at me like this.

"Jug calm down we can talk about this and everything will be better" I tried telling him in a calming voice lightly touching his arm but he shook my hand off his arm furiously.

"I don't want to Fucking talk about Betty" He yelled back.

"What is your problem I'm just trying to be a nice girlfriend and help you through your problem?!" I exclaimed back.

"Well maybe I don't want your help" He told me.

"Juggie just calm down everything's gonna be fine" I tried telling him again in a soothing voice grabbing his hand.

"NO IT WON'T BETTY STOP LYING TO ME I DON'T WAN'T  YOUR FUCKING HELP CAN'T YOU SEE I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE" He started screaming at me and flipped the table over I flinched and he started moving closer to me and I backed up against the wall as Aria started crying.

"I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE FOR A FEW MINUTES IS THAT ALOT TO FUCKING ASK FOR EVER SINCE YOU CAME AROUND I HAVN'T HAD ONE FUCKING MINUTE TO THINK ABOUT MY DAMN PROBLEMS IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU" He screamed in my face grabbing my forearm.

"Jug please...stop your hurting me please" I pleaded he looked down at my arm and released it as he backed up.

"Betty..I" He started.

"I think I should go Jughead you obviously need some time to yourself since me and Aria are such a bother to you" I told him grabbing clothes and putting them in a duffle bag and grabbing Aria and leaving out the door.

I walked all the way to the Northside since I didn't have a car luckily our house was in the divide between the North and South side so it wasn't to bad of a walk other than a couple creepy men but I made it there.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later my mom opened the door.

"Betty hi oh you brought Aria can I hold her?" She asked and I nodded making my way in the house.

"How are you Betty?" She asked.

"I could be better" I sighed.

"Why What happened" She said rocking Aria back and forth on her hips.

"Jughead and me got in a fight it was bad he..he..hurt me" I told her a few tears slipping down my face.

"Oh Betty are you okay she said setting Aria down in her travel crib and making her way over to me I looked her in the eyes and showed her my arm she gasped at the sight.

"Betty oh my gosh" She looked at me tears coming down her face.

"I know he didn't mean it mom but I..I feel like he's slowly changing for the worse..can I stay here for a couple days I'll talk to him just not today or tomorrow." I told her and she nodded.

I love Jughead but he's not the same Jughead he was when I first met him.