First Day Back At Hell

Jughead's point of view
I woke up today without Betty by my side I looked around the bedroom she wasn't in here so I got up and went out to the living room and saw her filling her backpack so I went over to her.

"Betts what are you doing?I thought you were staying home today?" I asked.

"I think I'm ready to go back to school Jug I don't think anything bad is going to happen and if anything does I promise I'll call you Okay there's nothing to worry about!" She told me.

"Are you sure Betts maybe you could stay home one more day please" I pleaded.

"Jug come on I'll be fine I should get going now....bye Jug" She said then gave me a quick kiss and left.

Betty's point of view
I arrived at school and went through the metal detector then the bell rang for first period so I walked to class.The class was boring and so was second period till the middle of the class I had the urge to puke so I ran out of the class with my stuff as the teacher was yelling at me and ran to the bathroom I shut the stall and puked I'm surprised I even made it there.After I finished puking I just sat their for awhile till lunch.I walked in and sat at the usual table with Veronica,Toni,Sweet pea, and some other Serpents Sweet Pea was excited about something so I decided to ask.

"What are you so excited about Sweet pea?"

"Today's our last day in this shit hole"He said as he banged the table.

"What?Where are we going?" I asked.

"Riverdale high so we can kick some Northside ass" He said.

"I..I..got to go"I stuttered as I picked up my stuff and ran out of the lunch room.I was upset and scared,this is the place where people dislike me and say awful things to me and I do not want to go back there especially now since i'm pregnant.I started to walk home but I decided maybe I should stop by my moms new place on the Northside. I would have to walk a little further than I wanted to but I will just call Jughead and ask him to pick me up.

I finally got there it was a nice neighborhood i'm glad she didn't stay at the old house to many bad memory's, I knocked on the door and a couple seconds later my mom answered the door.

"Betty?What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I can't be at school I thought I would stop by here and talk with you" I said. She led me into her living room and we sat on the couch.

"So what happened?" She questioned.

"Their shutting Southside High down and forcing us to go to Riverdale High and I can't go back there those people said horrible things to me and when they find out i'm pregnant its going to be so much worse!" I told her.

"Hey everything will be okay if something bad does happen you let me know and I will hurt them okay?" She told me.

"Okay" I replied and gave her a weak smile.

After a little while of chatting I decided I would walk home instead I just needed some fresh air so I walked home it took about an hour.I walked in an saw Jughead sitting on the couch with his head in his hands then he looked up to me.

"Betty where were you?I was worried about you!" He exclaimed.

"I was at my moms okay calm down!" I told him.

"What if you got taken by your dad again Betty or what if..." I cut him off.

"Juggie I was fine now how was your day?" I asked trying to switch the conversation around.

"It was okay how was yours?" He asked.

"It could have been better I threw up during second period and then at lunch I heard we were transferring to Riverdale High" I told him.