Mom

Betty's point of view
I woke up feeling the urge to puke I got up and ran to the bathroom and the nothing I had eaten then I felt Jughead pull my hair out of my face after I had finished puking.I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth then I walked back to the bedroom and grabbed some clothes and took a shower and got dressed. I grabbed some toast to eat for breakfast then Jughead got ready and we left for the doctors appointment we scheduled I was nervous and I could tell Jughead was nervous so that made me more nervous we finally arrived and we got out of the car and walked inside.

I signed the papers for the appointment and waited for my name to be called.I was a nervous wreck I felt Jughead put his hand on my knee to stop it from shakingI looked at him.

"Betts everything will be fine" He said sympathetically.

"Then why are you so nervous" I questioned.

"Elizabeth Cooper" The doctor said.We both got up and followed him to the room.Jughead sat down in the chair and I sat up on table.

"So Elizabeth your 17?" he asked.

"Yes and you can call me Betty" I told him.

"Okay Betty we're gonna do an ultrasound to look at your baby the gel is going to be kind of cold at first just so you know" He told me then he lifted up my shirt and put some blue gel on my stomach and it was really cold but then I saw my baby pop up on the screen.

"That is your baby right her it looks like your about four weeks along" He said pointing to the little seed on the screen.I looked over to Jughead he was smiling and had a tear in his eye I grabbed his hand to hold it.

"Your baby looks very healthy but there is one thing" He said which worried me but Jughead rubbed my hand which calmed me a little bit.

"What what's wrong?" I asked.

"You need to eat more or your baby won't get all the nutrients it needs" He told me.

"I know but every time I try to eat something I can't hold it down" I said.

"Well try to eat something and come back in a couple days if you still can't keep it down" He told me.

"Okay" I said Then he wipe the gel of my stomach and left I looked at Jughead again to see him wiping of a tear.

"Juggie why are you crying do you not want to have this baby" I asked on the verge of tears.

"I'm crying tears of joy Betty I love you so much and I can't wait to have our baby here with us" He said I got up and hugged him then I looked up at him and gave him a passionate kiss.We walked back outside to the car and drove home.

We got back and I was tired so I went to go take a nap I slept for awhile then I heard Jughead turn the tv on so I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided I would read.

A little bit later I heard Jughead open the door I decided if it was important he would tell me so I continued reading till I heard him call my name.

"Betty" He called so I went out I took my book so I could grab my book mark so I wouldn't lose my place but when I looked up I saw my mother.

"Mom" I exclaimed.

"Betty" I heard her say but it got fainter as I fell to the floor and everything went black.

Jughead's point of view
I saw Betty slowly fall to the floor I rushed to her aid I saw Alice rush over as well.

"Put her on the couch and put a cold wet towel on her forehead" She said.I quickly put Betty on the couch and got a wet towel and set it on her forehead as Alice lifted her feat up to get more blood flowing to her head.

We sat for a couple minutes till I heard Betty sit up on the couch.

Betty's point of view
I sat up on the couch as I remembered the past events before I fainted hoping it was just a dream I looked around and saw my mother and Jughead sitting across from me.

"Mom what are you doing here" I asked.

"Betty I know about the baby and I want to be apart of your and Jughead's life and the baby's life I've always loved you Betty" She said as I scoffed.

"Then why did you say those mean things to me and allow him to hurt me" I said on the verge of tears.

"Your father he abused both of us...he forced me to say those things to you... or he would kill you" She said as a tear slid down her face.

"Betty I've always loved you and I want to have a second chance so please can you forgive me....I've even got a divorce with your father I miss you Betty" She said as a few more tears escaped her eyes.

"I forgive you mom" I said and got up to hug her.

"Thank you Betty" She exclaimed

"Have you found out how far along you are with the pregnancy" She asked.

"About four weeks" I told her.

"So do you know what your doing with the baby after its born that is if you decide to keep it" She questioned.

"Were keeping it" Jughead answered and I nodded but I found it kind of rude that Jughead was deciding this for me I was the one carrying the baby and if we kept it and he left me I would have to raise it on my own I don't know I think it's just my teenage hormones and pregnancy hormones worrying me.

"Well ill be here for both of you if you ever need me I am a nurse after all" She said and chuckled a bit.

"I should get going i'm putting an offer on a house but ill see you two soon bye Betty and Jughead" She said and walked out the door.

"That went well do you want to go out and get lunch" He asked.

"I would Jug but what if I cant keep it down I really don't want to puke in public" I said.

"Then ill bring you lunch from Pop's" He said and went to put his shoes on.

"Thank you Jug" I said as he came out to grab his keys.

"Anything for you Betts" He said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and left.

I really do love Jughead,I couldn't bare to be without him I love him to much.