Wow!

Betty's point of view
Its been a couple days and I still couldn't hold anything down so I decided I would go back to the doctors.They put any if on me that would give me enough nutrients for a little while and then hopefully I would be used to being able to having nutrients and being able to eat.

I decided I would go and visit Veronica today at her trailer so after I walked home and did a couple chores I went over to Veronicas trailer I knew she was home and lived by herself so I opened her door and looked over to the living room and saw Toni and Veronica making out on the couch with no tops.

"OHH MY GOSH OH" I screamed.

"BETTY GET OUT" Veronica screamed.I ran outside and started walking home.

"Ewww I will never be able to get that out of my mind" I exclaimed.I walked inside the apartment and sat down and read my book a couple hours later I decided I was going to try to eat something so I made myself some pasta I ate it and sat back down and watched some tv a couple minutes later I ran towards the bathroom and puked.Then Jughead came in and had my hair back as I puked.I leant against the wall as a tear came down my eye.

"Betts are you okay did something happen while I was gone?Whats this on your hand are you okay Betty is the baby okay?" He asked.

"I don't know I went to the doctor to get this IV giving m the nutrients for the baby and it was supposed to help me keep food down but that obviously isn't working!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Betts it's okay maybe give it a couple days and it will work okay" He told me and I leaned forward and hugged him.

"I went to go visit Veronica today I guess her and Toni are dating and she didn't tell me which made me kind of upset I care about her and she kept a secret from me.....wow" I said.

"Wow what?" He asked.

"I just think these hormones are getting to me I would normally not be upset about something like that" I said while chuckling and having a few tears slide down my face.

Veronica's point of view
I have been dating Toni for awhile we've been friends for awhile but I never thought about dating her but something changed my mind.

Flashback
I was walking over to Toni's we were gonna hang out with Betty but she canceled so it was just us having a sleepover.I went up to the house and knocked and Toni answered.

"Hey Ronnie" She said while giving me a hug.

"Hey T" I said.

"Were are your parents" I asked.

"On a business trip" She replied.

"Well let's have some fun" I said.We watched a movie ate a bunch of crap food then we decided to play truth or dare but we had to drink after every time we answered.

"Truth" Toni said.

"Is it true that you used to hate Jughead" I asked.

"True he just was an annoying little bitchy asshole that was the leaders son but now we're great friends" She answered and took a drink.

"Truth or dare" She asked.

"Dare" I slurred.

" I dare you......to kiss me" She said.I wasn't sure at first but then I leaned forward and so did she then we kissed but it didn't stop I kept kissing then I felt her take of my blue silk pajama top and I took off  her black top and her pants so she was only in her underwear then she did the same and then we made out even more till she moved her lips down my neck down to my chest and left little love marks till she took my underwear off.She moved down even further till she was near my clit and was completely on top of me she looked up at me for permission and I nodded.I felt her rub her tongue around my clit and I let out a loud moan till I felt her stick it inside me and my back arched and I moaned.

"Toni I'm close" I said as I tightened and I felt myself release and she swallowed it.Then we laid there in each other's arms and I felt my eyes get heavy and soon enough fell asleep.

Present day
"I should go talk to her I'm sorry T I'll be back later bye" I told her and gave her a small kiss on the lips then ran out.I ran all the way to Betty's apartment I knocked on the door and Jughead answered.

"Hey is Betty okay" I asked.

"I think you should talk to her maybe she's a little upset" He told me.

"Okay can I come in" I asked.

"Yeah" He said and let me come in I saw Betty on the couch a few tears on her face.

"Betty I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and Toni I just I felt you wouldn't support me on this" I said.

"I don't know why you would think that I care about you V and I'll support you on anything Okay?" She said as she gave me a hug.

"Okay" I replied and hugged her back.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked.

"Uhmm" She said as she looked over at Jughead with a "what do I do" look.He nodded and she looked back at me.

"I'm pregnant" She said I looked at her with a shocked look.

"Oh my gosh that's great new B is the baby okay?" I asked.

"Yes I think this IV is just to get the nutrients to the baby since I can't keep food down" She explained to me.

"Well I hope you and the baby get better I need to go I kind of just left Toni but I'm happy for you Betty and You too Jughead" I said.

"Thanks V" She said and I left the apartment and went back to my trailer to Toni that's pretty much were we hang out all the time because I live alone so me and Toni can do what we want.

"T I'm back" I called out.

"Come back over here I want you" She said in a very seductive voice.I came over and she gave me a kiss and then we watched some tv together and cuddled it was a good day to say the least I love Toni a lot.