Birthday Of Pain

Betty's point of view
Today I am getting out of the hospital I've been pretty good since my accident while I was there they checked up on the baby and its very healthy and everything is going well which was great. My mom is signing me out since Jughead is working.Recently he started working full time except for Sunday's.

"Betty are you ready to go?" I heard the nurse ask.

"Yeah just let me grab my bag" I replied.I got my bag and followed the nurse to where I saw my mom signing some paper's.She turned around and gave me a hug.

"You ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah let's go" I said and we went to the parking lot and drove back to mine and Jug's apartment.

Once we arrived at the white wyrm I hoped out of the car and said bye to my mom and headed inside to the apartment and started working on some homework.After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door so I got up and answered it and saw Jughead's dad standing there.

"Hi Mr.Jones!" I said.

"Hi Betty and please you can call me Fp" He said.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked and he nodded and we walked to the table.

"So Betty how are you today I'm glad your Okay after everything your a brave strong girl you know and my son really loves you and that baby" He said.

"Thank you and I feel pretty good right now" I replied.

"That's great but I actually came here to talk to you about something" He said tapping his fingers on table.

"Yeah sure what is?" I questioned.

"Well Saturday is Jughead's birthday" He told me and my mouth dropped open.

"What!He never said anything about his birthday" I said shocked.

"Well he doesn't really enjoy celebrating his birthday" He said.

"Well we should throw a party like a party here down at the bar not exactly celebrating him just a party to have fun or something" I told him.

"Well maybe we can work on it after you get back from school tomorrow" He replied.

"Great sounds like a plan" I exclaimed happily.

"Okay then I'll see you tomorrow Betty" He said as we started walking to the door.

"Okay bye Fp" I waved as he walked out the door.After he left I finished up my remaining homework.

A couple hours later Jughead came home looking stressed but when he saw me he smiled.

"Hey Jug are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm glad your back home I'm gonna put my stuff away but after that I kind of want to talk to you about something" He said.

"Okay?" Is all I replied with so I just sat at the couch and waited for a few minutes later he came over and sat next to me.

"So.....Betty I know you probably don't want to talk about this..." He said trailing off.

"But I think you should maybe consider going to therapy...." He said and looked at me and I gave him an upset stare.

"Jug I've told you I don't think it will help with my thoughts of hurting myself....." I told him looking away because I was disappointed in myself I shouldn't be having these thoughts what I did was selfish.

"Betts...Betts I think maybe you should just try it...and if you don't like it you don't have to go back" He said I was still turned away from him tears falling down my face.