Help!

"TELL ME WERE THE FUCK YOU WERE RIGHT NOW" he yelled while holding a knife to my neck.

"I was....at a......Serpents house I'm sorr" he cut me cheek as I whimpered in pain.

"What did you do with that Serpent you stupid slut?" He said softly into my ear.

"Nothing"I said.

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME YOU SLUT"he screamed and stabbed my leg as I let out a scream he put his hand on my mouth to muffle my shrieks of pain.

"Now tell me what you really did slut" he said making direct eye contact with me.

"I...I had...sex with him" I said looking to the floor.

"Well that won't do will just keep you here to die of blood loss" he said then dragged the knife across my neck and pushed me to the floor.Then he left my room and locked the door behind him but luckily he forgot about my phone as I pulled myself across the floor to grab it I heard my parents leave and shut the front door and drive somewhere.I finally got to my phone across my room I unplugged it and called Jughead.It rung for at least four minutes I honestly thought he wasn't gonna pick up and I was just going to die alone and upset.

"Betty what's up?" He said.

"Jug...help...please"I said but it was so quite I could barely speak I was losing a lot of blood and fast.

"Betty what's wrong are you okay?"He asked.

"N..N...No...please com...come get me" I said and then everything went black.