Save Me!

Betty's point of view
I woke up in this morning in a warm embrace with the man I love Jughead Jones the father of my child.I turned to face him he was sleeping soundly so I gave him small kisses all around his face and he slowly opened his eyes.

"That's a good way to wake up" He croaked out as we both chuckled then we both got up and I headed to take a shower and Jughead followed.We both got in,the nice steamy water hitting our skin felt nice even in the middle of May.I kept looking at him he was so cute.

"What are you looking at" He said as he had noticed I was staring at him.

"Just the guy I love" I replied and he got closer to me and leaned down and kissed me and it got more intimate it turned into a small make-out session.

"Jug we actually need to finish our shower" I told him.

"Sorry I just can't keep my hands off you" He said which made me smile.

After I got out of the shower I got dressed then Jughead came in to the bedroom and gave me a quick kiss on lips.

"Do you want me to stay home today because I can if you want me to?" He asked.

"I'm fine Jug I'm not a child you can go to work I'll be fine okay?" I said as I gave him a slight smile.

"Okay I'll see you later then bye Betts" He said as he started walking out the door.

"Wait...bye Juggie" I replied after giving him a kiss and he smiled and left to go to his job.

I decided I was going to head to Pops with Veronica this morning for breakfast about a week ago and then do some shopping because she said she needed a pair of new black knee length boots so I agreed.

I arrived a little early so Veronica wasn't their I was pretty much the only person their other than some couple sitting by the front I sat in our normal booth all the way in the back.

Suddenly I felt something hit the back of my head and I felt my head hit the table and everything went black.

I woke up in a dark room sitting in a chair with my hands tied behind my back.I tried to break free but I couldn't then I heard the door open I looked up to see my father he came closer to me.

"Hello Betty I haven't seen you in awhile...so running away from home and getting pregnant your a disgrace to this family you slut were sending you to the Sisters of Quite Mercy tomorrow morning." He said then he shut the door and walked away.

I moved in the chair and finally fell and broke it I untied the rope and looked around the room and saw a small window it was dark outside I kept looking around and then I saw an old phone in the room I fumbled around with it for a minute then I plugged it into the wall and I saw a small green light I dialed Jughead number and it rung a couple times the. I heard him pick up.

"Hello?" He said clearly confused why some random number was calling him.

"Jug you need to help me" I said  pleading for help.

"Betty?Where are you?Are you okay?" He asked.

"Jug I'm not safe I don't know where I am but my dad has me locked in some room and he's planning to" I was cut of by the door slamming open and my dad ripping the phone out of the wall.

"You stupid bitch come here..." He yelled and grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall and started punching me in the face.When he finished hurting me he dropped me to the ground and left again and locked the door.My face was bleeding but I didn't care I just slumped against the wall and slept why bother trying to break out nobody could save me not even myself.