Making New Friends

I finally got back to the apartment and I started putting my stuff away.When I finished putting everything away I got out a book and laid on the bed and started reading I read for awhile after awhile I fell asleep.

I awoke to the sound of the door opening and footsteps then Jughead came in to the bedroom he sat down on bed and took his shoes off and his jacket and put them away.

"So how was your day?" I asked.

"It was fine and yours?" He said.

"It was okay I transferred to SouthSide high I start tomorrow."I told him.

"That's great Betts" he exclaimed.

"I need a shower how about you?" He said giving me that cute devilish smile I can't resist.

"I can't resist you your so cute!" I said and gave him a kiss on the lips and then I got up and walked to the bathroom with him following.

He started the shower and I took my clothes off and so did he then we got in it was nice and hot I turned to face Jughead and then kissed him and then his moved his lips to my neck and started making love bites and a small moan escaped my mouth.

"Jug I have to get up early tomorrow we can't do this all night" I said.

"I know I know I just can't keep myself off of you" He exclaimed.

"I know I'm irresistible" I said and we chuckled a bit at my stupid joke and we finished up our shower and went to bed.

The Next Day
I woke up early and got ready I wore a pair blue jeans and a white blouse and a pink cardigan with cream flats I also decided I would wear my hair down for a change since my mother wasn't here to tell me what to do.

It was about 7:30 when I was grabbed my bag and gave the still sleeping Jughead a kiss on the head and left to go to my new school.

I walked in to the school and went to the office.

"Ok Elizabeth here is your schedule and locker number and combination your tour guide should be here soon" Said the desk lady.

"Here I am" Exclaimed a raven haired girl she was wearing black ripped jeans with a silk deep purple top and some knee length black velvet boots.She also had a black leather jacket.

"Hi I am Veronica Lodge you are Elizabeth right?" She asked.

"Yeah but you can call me Betty" I said giving her a small smile.

"Ok Betty let's give you the tour of this shit hole" she said and grabbed my hand and led me out of the office.

After the tour she stopped me outside of my classroom.

"So Betty I can tell we are gonna be best friends I honestly don't have very many friends but I can tell that we are meant to be best friends!" She said giving me a sincere smile.

"Ok" I said and then we hugged.Then I saw her turn around and walk away to her class but I saw on her jacket a Serpent logo on it and I knew we were going to be great friends.

Lunch
I walked to the cafeteria I wasn't really hungry so I looked for Veronica I saw her sitting by herself so I walked over to her and sat down.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey I honestly thought you weren't going to come." She said.

"Why wouldn't I your amazing" I questioned.

"Well one since I'm a Serpent and two most people think I'm very annoying and pushy" She said looking down at her food.

"Well I think your an amazing, kind, confidant woman and I would love to be your friend V." I said and smiled at her.

"Thanks B you are a great best friend" she exclaimed and then we hugged I was happy I actually have a new friend.

"So anyway I didn't know you were a Serpent I haven't seen you around the bar before." I told her.

"Yeah most of the time I'm not at the bar I'm usually at home I don't really enjoy it that much their.But how do you know that I'm not their you aren't a Serpent right I mean your dressed in pink and white?" She asked.

"My boyfriend is a Serpent I'm not but maybe in the future I'll join" I said.

"Oh who is your boyfriend?" She asked

"Jughead Jones" I said with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Oh your dating the Serpent king that's cool" She said then the bell rang and we were off to our next class.