I Missed You

BPOV:
I've been staying at my moms house people have been calling and texting me asking where I am a lot especially Jughead but I haven't replied to anyone I've just been moping around at my moms house with Aria and Aria is starting to get antsy she misses Jughead but I can't bring myself to even text him so I doubt I could even talk to him.

I was just sitting on the couch watching tv while holding Aria when I decided I was gonna surprise my mom with Pop's when she got home from work so I got up and got ready.I put Aria in her baby car seat and made our way to Pop's.

I heard the little bell jingle as I walked in to the diner "Betty it's been awhile" Pop said as he looked up from his work.

"It has been Pop how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good who is this little cutie?" He replied.

"This is Aria" I told him.

"She's sweet so what can I get you?" I ordered and sat down in a booth to wait and a couple minutes later our order was ready so we left to go home.

We arrived home and headed inside I sat at the table and put the food down and put Aria in her high chair right then there was a knock on the door my mom never forgets her key so I was unsure of who would be knocking at 8:00 pm so I grabbed a kitchen knife and walked to the door.

I opened it slowly holding the knife in front of me when I saw Jughead.

"Betty.." He sighed in relief.

"What...what are you doing here?" I asked holding the knife in front of me just in case he was gonna try something.

"Betty please put the knife down I..I wanted to apologize" He said

"Is that really why your here" I stuttered out.

JPOV:
This sentence shocked me she doesn't trust me anymore.

"Yes" I told her and she let me inside.We walked to the kitchen and she put the knife away.I looked at her as she walked towards Aria this just made me feel even worse about what I did.

"....Betty I'm so so so sorry I never meant anything I said and I never meant to hurt you I had no right to be mad at you either I regret what I did so badly I miss you so much" I told her tears flowing down my face.

"Juggie I forgive you" She said looking at me.

"I know you didn't mean it but you scared me I mean lately Ive felt like you don't even love me anymore" She told me.

"Of course I love you Betty" I told her.

"How was I supposed to know that Jughead you barely touch me anymore your always busy I mean the last time we had sex was before we knew about Aria which was a year ago!" She yelled at me.

"Betty I..I'm sorry I never meant to make you feel like that you and Aria are the most important people to me in the world." I said walking forward and placing my hands on her cheeks wiping away the tears on her face. She looked at my eyes then down to my lips as I did the same then I leaned down and kissed her like I hadn't Seen her in years.

"Juggie let's go home" She said and I nodded and she packed her stuff up while I put Aria in the car.

Betty texted her mom she was going back home we finally arrived back I put Aria back to bed I think she missed me a lot cause she cuddled up close to me on the way to her room. I made my way back to Betty and I's room and she was sat on the bed.

"So you missed having sex huh? Well I can make up for that" I told her a smirk plastered on my face her face turned red and she looked at me with big eyes and well one thing led to another.