The Red Headed Boy

Veronica's point of view
After I left the hospital I went to the Northside because Alice said I should talk to Betty's friends because they would want to know.I finally found the house and knocked on the front door.

"Hello?" Said a man who was probably their father.

"Hi i'm Veronica i'm one of Betty's friends and I need to talk to Archie..and Cheryl" I told him.

"Okay come on in I get them down oh and by the way i'm Fred Andrews Archie and Cheryl's Father" He said. then went up to go get them.

A minute or two later two Red heads came walking downstairs and looked at me the girl I think was Cheryl came up to me.

"Hi i'm Cheryl and this is Archie so your here about Betty?" She asked as she sat at the table with Fred and his son.

"Yes Alice said I should tell you what happened with Betty.....She tried to kill herself luckily she is okay" I told them Fred had a shocked face on Cheryl started to cry and Archie showed no emotion which was probably him just trying to be strong in front of a girl he didn't know.

"I should get going now" I said and got up I walked out the front door but as I shut it Archie came out after me.

"Wait let me walk you home you shouldn't be walking home by yourself" He told me.

"I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself" I told him.

"Well I think you also shouldn't be alone right now after almost losing your best friend" He said.

"Yeah I guess....whatever" I replied.

We walked to my house talking about random shit I told him about how I dated Toni then we finally arrived back at my place.

Archie's point of view
Everything was going according to plan other than what happened with Betty but she shouldn't have gotten pregnant and especially with a fucking Serpent.My part was to trick Veronica into thinking I like her and start dating her then break her heart and make her leave forever.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow Archie" She said and waved.

"Wait Ronnie I want to tell you something" I called to her.

"Yeah what is it" She asked.

"I..I like you I've liked you since I first saw you" I told her it was Alice but it looked like she was believing it.

"I...I like you too Archie" She replied and I leaned down and she leaned in close and we kissed it was nice but I don't like her.I kept going I was going to have sex with her tonight.

"Ronnie...can we....go...inside" I said she nodded and I picked her up and brought her to her bedroom.

I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head and then more close got taken of from there.

"Archie do...you...have protection" She asked.

"Yeah..just a sec" I told her then grabbed a condom from my wallet.I put it on and started to thrust into her.

"Oooh Archie" She moaned then we both met our climax.

We laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

The next day
Veronica's point of view
I woke up this morning and Archie was gone I assumed he just left because he needed to see his dad so I got ready for school.