Recovery town

I've been working hard, trying to get better, I tried finding God and tried writing you letters, and i've opened up more than I ever had before it all went wrong. It's hard to look up now seemed like my dreams could all work out somehow so I let myself get swept up and let my guard down just to get knocked from my place in the clouds and I took the long way down from recovery town. That's right that place I feel from was where i'd hide a comfortable figment in my mind, like a place beyond space and time where I went to heel, but now the pain is back and it's all too real, and I don't know how to feel. It's hard to look up now seemed like my dreams could all work out somehow so I let myself get swept up and let my guard down just to get my heart ripped out and now I know without a doubt that it's a long way down from recovery town maybe I should stand maybe I should call maybe I should try to climb back to where I was before and rise a little more and when I get there I'll know for sure it's hard to look down at now things are looking up nooo my dreams would work out somehow I got swept up not afraid to let my guard down and if I fall again I won't fall apart because it might be a long way down but when your strength is enough and you finally get up your eyes so much farther off the ground and you won't be so afraid to fall next time around but for now I can only take it one step at a time so joy, the ride and I won't say It's hard to look up now seemed like my dreams could all work out somehow so I let myself get swept up and let my guard down just to get knocked from my place in the clouds and I took the long way down from recovery town.