it's a lonely world

I'd gotten so used to being alone but you told me, I didn't have to go through life alone, and i've been so many places, saw so many faces, but only you made me feel at home, and I'm still not sure what it was, and I don't think I can call it love, but all I know is that I wanted you close, and it kinda hurts to say that you feel so far away, but in my heart, I feel the loss, and I lost so many things, and people, I'd really hoped you could be the reason I found the strength to move on now, everyday I'm hurting, and nothing feels worth it, and it feels like I can't talk about all the things I'm feeling now, because I'm not sure we're on the same page. And I can't tell what you're feeling, wish I knew what you were thinking because it feels like your not here with me, even when we speak and I miss you when you're not with me and I know it can be hard to see how much you mean to me, and it feels like I'm lost, and I don't remember how to make being on my own and not hurt as much, and I don't know why, but I want to cry at the way things played out, and once again, I feel uncomfortable in my own skin, and I know it's not your fault, I'm always on my own, and I'm just too broken for love, and I'd gotten so used to being alone should've known better for people like me there are no homes and even though we're still friends, I know how this ends. You're miles away from my heart, and that's how it starts, and then I'm alone, and then I'm all alone, utterly alone hopelessly alone, because for people like me, there is no home, so maybe I'm better off alone.