Part 9: Getting ready

"Taehyung, don't you think these pants are a bit tight?" Jimin said staring at his butt in the mirror.

"No, why?" Taehyung asked going over to look.

"It makes my butt look huge." Jimin said with a pout which caused Taehyung to chuckle.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Taehyung asked getting a dig on the arm.

"I'm serious, I don't want to look stupid." Jimin said frowning.

"Nope. No. No frowning tonight. Nope not today. Tonight is going to be the best night of our lives and we are not spending a minute of it with a frown." Taehyung said poking Jimin's cheeks making him smile.

"Good now stay like that." Taehyung said with a boxy smile which made Jimin's smile grow into a eye smile.

"Let's finish getting ready then." Jimin said with a small sigh knowing he'd probably be made to put makeup on by Taehyung to 'complete the look'

They both got fully dressed wearing red converse for the memes and styled their hairs.

Jimin's hair was brown since his last hair colour grew out and Taehyung's hair was in a freshly dyed black mullet, both styled to perfection.

They didn't have to much make up on since they'd probably swear it off so instead went overboard with jewellery before getting their stuff together to leave the house.

Jimin read off the list as Taehyung confirmed what they had.

"Bangtang bombs?"

"Check."

"Tickets?"

"Check."

"Passes."

"Check."

"Phones?"

"Check."

"Spare chargers?"

"Check."

"Keys?"

"Check."

"Money?"

"Check."

"Dignity and set respect."

"Sorry I don't know her."

Both burst out laughing before grabbing their stuff and throwing it in a small backpack which Taehyung threw on his back.

"Wait-" Taehyung said stood in the door frame.

Jimin raised an eyebrow before asking "What?" As Taehyung re entered their home.

"We need out ID's to go to the standing section." Taehyung pointed out making Jimin freeze before both ran back in the house.

After a few minutes they re gathered with what was now everything they needed before heading to the concert venue.

When they got their they could already hear fan chants coming from inside as people had started to flood in earlier.

"Kim Taehyung are you ready for the best night of our lives?" Jimin asked quoting to what Taehyung had been saying since he gave Jimin the tickets.

"I'm beyond ready. Perhaps you could say I'm beyond the scene." Taehyung said laughing hysterically.

Jimin fell to floor laughing which caught quite a few peoples attentions but they didn't care because they found the crappy joke hilarious.

"Kim SeokJin would be proud." Jimin said when he finally calmed down.

After that they had successfully managed to enter the venue being thankful that that they'd still gotten their reasonably early considering travel time since there weren't many people in the standing section yet letting them get better spots.

"Sh-oot we forgot banners." Jimin said as Taehyung face palmed.

"We didn't add it to the list because we said we'd remember." Taehyung said feeling stupid.

"Well I guess that means more saving around our bangtang bombs." Jimin said sighing and trying to make light of the situation thus getting a nod and small smile from Taehyung.

More people entered the arena and everything was full in a matter of twenty minutes, Jimin and Taehyung being thankful they got the spots the day.

The lights in the arena went down as a clip started to play.