Part 38: Date

"Jimin you seriously can't be thinking of leaving the house in that." Taehyung judged as he lay on Jimin's bed supervising the wardrobe choices Jimin was making.

Jimin turned around looking bored then complaining "You've said that about everything so far, what am I supposed to wear?"

A small smile appeared on Taehyung's face as he told Jimin to sit down on the bed as he finally took over.

He pulled out a nice, fitted, navy blue pants as well as a ruffle white shirt and matching blazer.

Taehyung threw the clothes at Jimin before running to his own room returning with some parts from one of their dance performances - the important of which being a harness which was like a belt and suspenders in one.

Jimin noticed them the moment Taehyung stepped in so he quickly stated "I can't wear them in pubic."

Taehyung smiled before simply saying "You can and you will." As he attached them over Jimin's shirt.

Jimin just sighed knowing Taehyung would keep putting them back on him so he decided he'd just go with it until just before leaving.

After that Taehyung helped him put on a bit of makeup to create a princely affect, leaving them with only having to wait for Yoongi to arrive.

Two gentle knocks could be heard at the door so Jimin was about to begin his struggle with the harness.

Before he could even undo the first section Taehyung had already led Yoongi into the room, who's jaw automatically dropped.

Yoongi was wearing a silk red suit with a simple black tie and white shirt, as well as makeup with styled hair.

Both looked extremely attractive and the other couldn't even hide it.

Taehyung simply said "My job here is done, don't be to noisy where ever you end up going back too and have fun."

Taehyung closed the door behind him leaving the two in the room.

"Hi." Yoongi said blushing slightly, Jimin mimicking his body language subconsciously as he greeted "Hello."

They both stood their shyly for a moment before Yoongi complimented Jimin saying "You look, wow." Not being able to word because of how attractive Jimin was.

Jimin blushes more then saying "You look much wow too." Chuckling slightly as he teased the other.

"What that you were trying to take off?" Yoongi asked remembering the younger was trying to undo something when he arrived.

"N-nothing." Jimin said feeling very embarrassed since he left it too long to take off.

Yoongi slid his hands over Jimin's blazed straightening it then slipping his hands under pulling it back and exposing the harnesses.

He took a step back as he subconsciously liked his lips which made Jimin blush more as he explained "Taehyung made me wear it."

Yoongi nodded before replying "He should make you wear stuff like this more." Which made the other blush even redder.

"You look hot." Yoongi said in his dialect fully appreciating the view.

Jimin hid his face shyly which Yoongi was quick to remove his hands from covering taking them into his own before saying "The cars waiting, we should leave before you try and get changed."

Jimin pouted knowing something like that was coming before agreeing to go and walking with Yoongi hand in hand outside where the car was waiting.

And it's fair enough to say Jimin wasn't expecting the full limo that showed up, which Yoongi gave him no other choice but to go in.

After two glasses of wine and an album later the car finally arrived at their destination so they climbed out preparing to go to the most fancy restaurant in Seoul.

Jimin's eyes widened, since he didn't know where they were going, as e took in what could possibly be one of the most beautiful views in Seoul - other than Min Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled at the look on Jimin's face and gave him a moment to take in the glowing building in front of them.

"Hyung why are we here?" Jimin asked confusedly.

Yoongi chuckled before holding his hand out for Jimin to take, then saying "For dinner pabo."

Jimin was about to scold Yoongi for splurging but then he saw the cute loving smile on Yoongi's face and he physically couldn't.

He shook his head as he took Yoongi's hand, Yoongi pulling him closer to his side.

Jimin took note of everything to get to there seats; the giant entrance they walked through, the statues holding the door up, the waterfall in the middle of the restaurant, the well dressed staff, ect...

But the thing that stood out to Jimin most happened when Yoongi was being asked what name he made their reservation under.

"Mr Agust D Gloss." The waiter nodded with a confirming smile as Jimin's jaw dropped with a smile present completely speechless.

Yoongi had to practically drag Jimin to the table because he was completely frozen, then helped him sit down.

Yoongi knee what was coming so started to say don't say anything but instead he only managed to get "Don't-" out.

"Mr Agust D Gloss. And here I was thinking I was having dinner with Min Yoongi." Jimin said holding back laughter.

Yoongi just shook his head sighing and watching Jimin look around like a child in a sweet shop lovingly.

"Do you like it?" Yoongi asked meaning the restaurant which knew.

"I like spending time with you hyung, you didn't need to go all out." Jimin said placing his hand on Yoongi's with a shy smile.

"I wanted to go all out for our first official date, plus this was the more restrained option." Yoongi admitted with a gummy smile.

"Restrained?" Jimin asked in disbelief as Yoongi nodded.

"I wanted to fly you back to Busan to eat at that restaurant Taehyung told me you loved then taking you on a cheesy date there but Taehyung said you would kill me for wasting money on a private jet which is really the only way I can transport so yeah." Yoongi said not meaning to sound bougie with the private jet thing, it's just facts because he's well known.

"Min Yoongi I love you but I'd kill you if you did that." Jimin said in all seriousness adding "You rarely treat yourself so why get a plane to take us somewhere."

Yoongi ignored everything else as a gummy smile crept onto his face as he said "You love me?" Back to Jimin who's eyes widened in realisation as he began to blush.

"Park Jiminie just said he loved me." Yoongi said sitting back in his chair with a goofy smile.

Jimin picked his leg saying "Shut up." As his face grew redder which caused Yoongi to pout saying "So you don't love me?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi knowing that would probably happen so he said "No I ugh." Not sure how to word.

"Well I love you." Yoongi said with a gummy smile and slight blush.

"Hyung you don't have to force yourself to say it-"

"I mean it Jimin-ah, for the past few months I've known you I've fallen more and more in love with you."

Jimin's eyes widened and softened as he observed the seriousness and affection which was on Yoongi's face.

"Well if that's the case, I love you too- not that I didn't I just didn't want to rush you and-"

Yoongi took Jimin's hands making him stop as he got up from his seat and kissed Jimin's cheek softly.

"I know."