Chapter Eleven

Hey there!!!

So remember how I said this book was going to a little short? It's going to be roughly 19 to 20 chapters and then I will finish up the bonus chapters for The Devil's Angel, which Knox and Scarlett will make appearances in. Once that book is finished, I will right the sequel to The Devil's Angel that focuses on their children and them.

It might take some time so have patience with me please.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the rest that follows.

A little warning, you might want to buckle up in a chapter or two because you're going to witness the wrath of Il Diavolo and Knox combined.

I apologize for this chapter being a bit short.

Enjoy!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends!!

Until next time,

-Anon 😉😉🙃🙂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Knox's POV)

"So you're getting married to my niece." Axel said as I worked on my bike.

"I am."

"You didn't ask me for permission."

"Don't need your permission. She's my girl. I built her a f*ckin' house, I'll be damned if she ain't gonna marry me."

He shook his head. "Just take care of her, alright?"

"You know I will, old man."

He rolled his eyes and walked away just as she came bounding through the doors.

"Hey there, Handsome." She said sitting on the stool beside me.

"Darlin'," I said leaning over to kiss her. "How did it go?"

"Fantastic. They want me to start Monday."

"That's fan-f*ckin'-tastic."

"I know. Now I just have to go buy some scrubs."

"Want me to go with you? I'm almost done here."

"No, it's fine. I'm gonna stop by and see Elle anyway. Want me to bring you back anything?"

"The usual?"

She nodded. "I can do that. I love you."

"Love you to, Darlin'."

Once she left I went back to working on my bike.

"Knox, there's a call waiting for us." Elliot said poking his head inside the shop.

"From who?"

"Don't know but it's on the conference phone."

I stood up and wiped my hands on my rag before following him back to the clubhouse.