Chapter Six

I woke up and I was alone. I was about to panic when I heard the bathroom door open and saw Knox walk out.

"What time is it?" I asked sitting up.

"7:30."

I groaned and he chuckled.

"You gotta get up Darlin'. We are havin' breakfast with Juliet and Vince."

"We are?"

He nodded.

I got up and quickly put on some jeans, an AC/DC t-shirt, and my black ankle boots. I grabbed my phone only to see that I had fifteen missed calls and twenty texts from Rachel. I didn't bother looking at them and put my phone in my pocket.

Knox and I walked down where they were serving breakfast and picked a table. It was a few minutes later when I saw Juliet come in.

She was wearing dark jeans, heels, and a baby blue blouse. She was smiling from ear to ear and her cheeks were flushed.

Right behind her was Vince and he had a smirk on his face. He was wearing dress pants and a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

Juliet got to our table and leaned down to hug me.

"I'm so happy you remember." She said as she then sat down across from me.

"So am I." I smiled.

"Have you heard from your aunt?" She asked after we had our food.

I took a sip of my orange juice before answering. "I saw that I have missed calls and texts from her but I haven't looked at them."

"Are you going to talk to her again?"

"I have considered going back over and speaking to her but I just don't know."

"That's understandable."

"When are you all heading home?"

Juliet looked at Vince who was taking a drink of his coffee.

"Tomorrow morning." He said putting his cup down just as his phone rang.

He spoke on the phone in Italian for a minute or two before hanging up.

"I need to speak with you for a moment." He said looking at Knox.

"Alright."

They both stood from the table and made their way outside leaving Juliet and I alone.

"You never told me that your husband is Il Diavolo." I said making her grin.

"You didn't asked."

"He is intimidating as f*ck."

"He can be."

"I'm just confused."

"About what?"

"You're the nicest fucking person I've ever met. You always smile and you always seem happy and cheery. How the f*ck did the two of you get together?"

She smirked. "That is a story for another time. You'll have to come visit us sometime and I'll tell you all about it."

"Do you live near Knox?"

"No. We live in New York but we have houses all over the place." She said as my phone began to ring.

It was Rachel.

"Are you going to ignore it?" Juliet asked.

"I probably shouldn't. She'll probably call the cops and tell them I'm missing." I said rolling my eyes.