Chapter Eighteen/Epilogue

(Scarlett's POV)

"I can't believe you pulled it off." I said as Juliet helped me put on my mom's wedding dress.

"I told you that I'd get it done." She smiled.

"How did you do it?"

"My husbands credit card, a few phone calls involving his always angry tone, and overnight shipping."

She had flowers, food, decorations, and everything else one needs for a wedding.

"I think your Aunt Rachel is angry." She said as she finished helping me with my dress.

"Why do you say that?"

"She's down there and she seems very annoyed and upset."

"That's not surprising. She's probably dying inside waiting for someone to say that it's cancelled."

"She'll get over all of this eventually."

I nodded. "You're right about that." I said as there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Juliet asked.

"Me, Tesoro." Vince said.

She opened the door and let him in. He looked her up and down before looking at me.

"Knox is a lucky guy." He said giving me a small smile.

"I know." I said making him chuckle.

"He's waiting for you and he seems nervous."

"Knox is nervous?"

He nodded. "I think he's worried you'll run."

I rolled my eyes. "Like he wouldn't chase me down."

"Is everyone ready?" Juliet asked.

"Yes, just waiting on you two."

"Well I believe we are ready."

"I'll let them know." He said before leaving.

"Are you ready?" Juliet asked me as she handed me my bouquet.

"Hell yes."

I had decided to not have bridesmaids, only a maid of honor. For that, I chose Juliet. She was a main piece of the puzzle that put Knox and I back together and for that I was very grateful.

Vince was Knox's best man.

Juliet walked out before I did and I shortly followed. I didn't look around. I would do that later. At that moment, all I wanted to do was look at Knox so that's what I did.

I locked eyes with him and that was that. In that moment the future, our future, flashed through my mind and I couldn't help but smile.

This man was my lifeline. I would die for him and I know he would die for me. He almost had long ago.

The ceremony passed by and it was more beautiful than I could've imagined. Everyone that we loved and loved us were there. For a bunch of tough bikers, there wasn't a dry eye in the place. Except for Vince.

After the ceremony, we all headed to the clubhouse for the reception.

At one point, I kind of took a step back and spent a few minutes in the corner just watching.

I teared up when I thought about it again. How could I forgot all of these people? How I could forgot all the memories we'd made?

I scanned the room until found Juliet. She was talking to some of the other women.