Flashbacks

Flashbacks;

Back to top↓↓

A playboy? Yes I Am. Actually not me but also my friends especially Jade and of course my Beloved cousin Jendrix.

Were just mingling there at the bar when two girls entering the bar and when i'm glancing at them i know who's that both will be my wife soon

And when my eyes leading that girl next to Jacy It's obvious to her that it was her first time entering the bar. And my glance lasts longer than a minute when my cousin interrupted me.

"Have you remember liklik?". He said that makes me feel curios. What about her?

"She looks like liklik, your puppy love girl". He said and when i'm glancing him again i was shocked that yes it is.

She looks like liklik.

And then i'm continue staring at her when she feel uncomfortable.

And when she excusing herself to go to somewhere so that i'm following her and then she will stopped at the garden of bar.

At first i'm observing her but in the end, i'm walking towards her and sit by her side that makes her feel surprised.

And when i was about to say hi to her when she interrupted also

And in the second time she remained silent so that i'm introducing myself to her

"I'm Felix". And then give her my hand and she gladly accepted it that makes me surprised.

"Uh. Josephine".

"Nice to meet you Josephine".

"Nice to meet you din".

>>>>>

After that incident is a first day of school.

And when i was about to enter the room when i saw her again at the school so that i'm testing her using the girl from another school who was come to me first.

Her all actions was tested for my charms so that i'm trying to manipulate her if she'll be the same of the girls over there strip in front of you and beg you to pleasure.

But it was all wrong.

Because Josephine, My Josephine was almost mad at me because of what i do in a public place.

Well sorry, that was my routine when I was in China back then.

But she was disappointed for her impression to me

So that in just one snap. I'm just doing everything just to lessen her impression that makes me falling inlove to her. Which is i don't know how, i don't know when. It's just i'm happy being with her. I'm just jealous if someome boys come to her, and that i don't want her to lose my life or else my whole life was half of a broke.

And then that time i know that i'm not loving a wrong person.

That is just i'm inlove to the person which i'm promising before....