his eyes

after treacherous time, an hour and 45 minutes to be exact, of learning Spanish,the dismissal bell rings in the one that's time for kids that have second lunch to go to lunch and if the kids don't have second lunch and then move on to the next classes.

fortunately I was blessed to have second lunch, the third lunch would it be so bad, it's the 4th lunch that much children hate.

it's always too crowded and the lines are always too long and there's nowhere to sit as well. my first year of high school I have fourth lunch and it was terrible.

as I walk through the Halls, keep peeking for a certain person leaving the Spanish classes I did. I didn't know his schedule but I really hoped he had second lunch.

I entered the cafeteria like I do everyday, set my back down at my usual table, and went to the lunch line that was the shortest but quickest route. after I sat down and had my food and a quick conversation with appears at my table, I heard a sudden voice being cleared

I look up and I met with oceans For Eyes, the purest blue I've ever seen, it's him.

the boy from Spanish class, I never learned his name I was too busy analyzing

he asks if the seats taken as opposed to an empty chair and I shake my head no, and he asks if he can sit and I'll reply with the sweetest tone in my voice 'yes'.

he says his black mesh backpack on the ground next to his chair. He introduces himself but yet again I miss his name because I'm sidetracked. People at my table go around and introduce themselves.

you're met with a choir of names being thrown at the brown-headed blue-eyed boy.

Corey Scherer.

Elton Castee.

Jake Webber.

Aaron Doh.

Brennen Taylor.

Scotty Sire.

Heath Hussar.

and

David Dobrik.

and obviously me, Sam Sam golbach.

I'll give you a little background of everyone out or table.

Corey, is the leader of the step team. and he he's dating danceline captain Devyn Lundy.

Elton, number 42 on the football team. Amazing tackler, has never fumbled a ball since 9th grade. and he has been MVP since 10th grade which says a lot because we're all in 11th grade. He is dating no one.

Jake, he's on student council. and he's pretty smart. He dates girl named Katrina Stuart.

Aaron, star basketball player, he's also a comedian and he's really funny. He also doesn't have a girlfriend but he's okay with that.

Brennen, classic jock, he plays football with Elton except he's number 22. he is a runner. he also does swim, and he's swim captain. he dates a girl on the cheer squad name Corinna, she's the flyer.

Scotty is a choir kid as well as a band kid, and band he plays percussion as well as tuba, trombone, and trumpet. He dates a girl on dance line name Kristen Mcatee.

Heath, classic Rebels / Class Clown. He's dating a boy named Zane. And they're great together.

David, classic teacher's pet as well as someone who gets along with everyone. He's always pulling pranks so in a way he's kind of Class Clown as well. He dates leader of the dance team, most popular girl, Liza koshy. She's a great person.

and finally me.

my name is Sam golbach, I have been friends with these guys I majority of my life. I'm a bit of a crossdresser but they don't mind. I don't do any sports nor do I do anything besides band. I play alto sax for jazz band as well as marching band. And that's about it. One more huge thing, I'm gay and only few people know.

((word count- 639 words)))