Chapter 7

My eyes closed automatically but I was panicking on the inside.

Jesus, do something woman, this is his first kiss for God's sake.

Just don't bite his lip. Some people don't like that.

I decided to listen to my mind again. Slowly I began to move my lips to his unmoving ones. I cupped his cheeks to see if he would try and move them, but I knew he wouldn't. He was afraid of all of this.

Although I didn't want that. I wanted him to kiss me back. So I moved my hands in the back of his head and began to tug on his hair. Still kissing him softly. Knowing he will most likely punch me after this.

After a few seconds I decided I was going to give up, but his lips began to move.

Gosh, I've heard of first kissers sucking-

His mouth began to move too fast and he was spitting way too much.

I tried to pull away but he pulled me close, I was in shock that I didn't move. I tried to kiss him back because I didn't want to be an asshole.

Once he backed away he looked at me, clearly shocked as well.

"Did I just-"

"Yes." I nodded my head, he touched his lips slowly. I mean, yes he was bad but it was his first kiss. With a bit more kisses he would be a pro.

He hummed and I tried my best not to show my real emotions.

I needed him to have some happiness.

"Okay, so I'll see you at lunch," I say quickly. Deciding I was going to talk to him about kissing techniques. At least my main mission is done. Now I just have to give him tips and I'll be done with him, I could move on.

"Lunch-?" He questioned, clearly confused as to why I would mention another meeting.

"Yeah. Ehh- I have to go over something with you." I say carefully. Trying not to sound too worried.

He pressed his lips in a thin line and I tried my hardest to not stare at his lips.

"Well, I'll meet you here alright?" I say. It seemed like he didn't care because he didn't come to me. I just walked away knowing that the bell will ring any minute.

And I was right, it did ring a minute later.

---

"Are you okay Angie?" Kory continues to look at her paper, but I knew she still tried to show as much care as she could.

"Yeah, just a bit-" I stopped and noticed Kory put her pencil down. She turned to look at me, but I could clearly tell that she wasn't okay. "Kory? What's wrong?" I decided to move a bit closer. Placing my hand on her shoulder. Her lip trembles but she doesn't speak. She just hugs me and I hug her back.

"H-he..." She stopped and separated from the hug. "Angie? Why is this world so cruel." She said, yet it didn't sound like she was asking, but as she grabbed her pencil I knew she didn't want to talk about it.

However, I did place my hand over hers for support and gave her a weak smile.

"I'm not sure, but you'll turn out just fine. You always do." I whisper making her smile just a tiny bit.

---

Getting lunch was never an option for me, it tasted like shit and it always would taste like shit.

That wasn't my worry at that moment though. What my worry was- was Fredy.

He wanted to talk, badly. I could tell by the look he was sending me every thirty seconds.