Chapter 14

You're horny as fuck.

My eyes widened at that thought, first of all, I wasn't so it makes no sense as to why my thoughts were judging me this way-

Not you stupid, the girl in front of you.

Suddenly  my eyes went to her legs, she was crossing her legs quite tightly  and the hand that rested on her thigh was not her own, but the guy  sitting next to her.

Stop looking you nasty!

I quickly looked away, still trying to convince myself high school was an innocent place.

Maybe  you should go read some smut. My inner thought came out but I know I  shouldn't. One thing that I'm deeply afraid of is getting caught and I  didn't want to be caught reading that, I mean I did a couple of times  but it seems like I always ended up reading them in front of my mother  or someone close to me and in all honesty, it made me feel quite  awkward.

So no smut, this is what happens when I don't help  people. It's been days, it seems like no one is asking me for help  anymore. I didn't really know if it was my new hair or if it was the  fact that people found out I was talking to Kai.

To think, I thought I was doing something good but it seems like everyone thinks it's bad.

You think he's bad news too, but you're just in it for the sex.

What! No, Lucio is the bad guy here I mean- he's the one that tied me to a chair and was about to have people beat me up.

Mhmm, but tell me: How well do you really know Kai Sweet?

I  refocus my eyes to the teacher which was to busy writing in the board  to realize that people were whispering and giggling. It was just a class  I had alone with no one I knew. Which was horrible in my case because  that meant I would pay more attention to my surroundings and see things I  didn't want to see, one being the couple sitting in front of me that  were clearly lusting over each other.

The door suddenly creaked making me look to that because I was getting quite uncomfortable looking at the couple like I was.

As weird as it was, I saw Kai come in, he was caring a backpack that was obviously empty.

"Ah,  you must be Kai Sweet, I heard a lot about you." The teacher put the  marker down and pulled out the seating chart. "I'm expecting great  things from you." He said proudly, his eyebrows suddenly furrowed. "Ah,  it seems like I don't have any empty seats so why don't you pull out a  chair from the back and sit where you'll like for today, I'll have your  seat by tomorrow."

I think my jaw dropped, this teacher never looked happy and it was clear that he was happy when Kai got here.

There  was something about Kai though, when he turned around to go get a  seat from the back he paused to look at me. He looked as shocked as I  was, so it was no surprise when he pulled a chair to my table.

"Hey, I didn't know you had honors English?" He tilted his head and I shrugged.

"Yeah,  weird huh." I rolled my eyes, it's not like I was bad at it. I mean I  wasn't good enough to get into AP English, I was able to pass honors  with an A though. "But I think I should be asking you why you're here," I  whispered, putting my hands on the desk so he wouldn't get any funny  ideas and think I was sharing the desk with him.

"The English  teacher I had for regular classes recommend me to this class." He smiled  and put his hand over mine. "And now I'm here."

"You shouldn't have sat near me." I whisper again, trying to slide my hand away from his hand.