○CHAPTER○THREE○

Warning: spanking

Namjoon's bedroom

Namjoon's bedroom

Namjoon dragged fighting Seokjin in his bedroom and locked the door. Two servants are here and helped him to undress Seokjin from his ragged clothes. Seokjin is kicking around himself and desperately fights but after long time without proper food and torture he is too weak. He is now naked and Namjoon dragged him in bathroom with huge marble bathtub. It is full of hot water and rose petals are floating on the surface. Namjoon added rose oil in it and lifted Seokjin. He slowly dipped his frail body in the water and then sat him down. The servants are holding Seokjin's hands and Namjoon took the washcloth.

"Princess don't be so fussy."

Seokjin spitted in his face and Namjoon smiled.

"I know that you don't know the rules, but you are going to be spanked for this."

Seokjin is shaking in fear and anger. Where are Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi? Why did these men take them? Why is he calling Seokjin princess?

"I am not afraid of you!"

Seokjin is lying and tries to act brave. Namjoon smirked and finished bathing dirty Seokjin. Then he wrapped him in silken bathrobe and carried him back in the bedroom.

"Time to eat something."

The servants have already set the table. Oysters, caviar, foie grass, lobsters and bottle of champagne are waiting on table. Namjoon sits Seokjin at the table and opened champagne. He poured two glass and handed one to Seokjin. Seokjin takes the glass and spotted knife on the table. This is his chance. He snatched it in matter of second and wanted to attack but Namjoon is faster. He grabbed Seokjin's delicate wrist and hit his hand against edge of the table. Seokjin yelled in pain and let go of the knife.

"Bad move princess."

Namjoon bended Seokjin over his lap.

"Ten spanks for spitting at me, ten for trying to hurt me."

Namjoon pulled up the bathrobe and sees Seokjin's white ass. His palm hit the tender flesh and red imprint stays on the white skin.

"Count for me princess."

Seokjin bites his lips and Namjoon spanked him again. Seokjin is refusing to count so Namjoon uses biggest force and finally after five more spanks Seokjin says the number with quiet voice.

"One."

Namjoon smirked and stroked Seokjin's back. He spanked Seokjin again.

"Two."

His princess is finally counting.

"Three."

Seokjin's cheeks are burning up with shame. He is bent over lap of a man.

"Four."

He is wearing pink bathrobe.

"Five."

People are watching them.

"Six."

They see big general getting spanked.

"Seven."

Seokjin is crying now and his tears are hitting the carpet under him.

"Eight."

The spanking hurts but the humiliation is worse.

"Nine."

Namjoon cares the red flesh of Seokjin's ass.

"Ten."

Namjoon has to do this or Seokjin won't submit to him.

"Eleven."

Namjoon doesn't know why he loves Seokjin. He feels that this man is not just beautiful but also clever.

"Twelve."

It feels good to have his warm body pressed to his thighs.

"Thirteen."

Namjoon sees that Seokjin is crying and that he must be humiliated but it is making Namjoon's dick even harder.

"Fourteen."

Namjoon is trying to think about something different because he can't fuck him right not.

"Fifteen."

Seokjin is choking on his sobs.

"Sixteen."

"Seventeen."

"Eighteen."

"Nineteen."

"Twenty."

Namjoon did the last five spanks quickly and with biggest force. Then he pulled Seokjin up and kissed his cheeks. Of course that Seokjin flinched and tried to get away but Namjoon is stronger. Then he sent servant to get ointment for bruised ass of his princess. Namjoon massaged the hot delicate skin which is now covered in red marks and bruises. Then Namjoon sits him in his lap and brings spoon with caviar to Seokjin's lips.

"Open up princess."

Namjoon pushed the spoon in his mouth and Seokjin starts to chew. Namjoon is feeding him and hands him glass of champagne from time to time. Seokjin is feeling light-headed and soon fell asleep in the comfy warm place. His back is pressed to Namjoon's chest and Joon finished the food on table. Then he lifted cutely snoring Seokjin and laid him down in their huge bed. He got under the duvets too and sighed when he handcuffed Seokjin's hands to the bedpost. After all it is clear that Seokjin will try to kill him, well at least for now when he isn't Namjoon's princess yet.

AN: I am going to hide somewhere before you will kill me.