○CHAPTER○ELEVEN○

SMUT SMUT AND MORE SMUT

Seokjin doesn't know what Namjoon means by a reward but then he feels his big hand gripping his ass. Namjoon pushed Seokjin to their bed and starts to kiss his neck. Namjoon sat down on the bed and stroked Seokjin's thigh.

"Undress for me princess."

Seokjin took of his dress and stands there naked only in embroidered lace bra and briefs. His cheeks are red because of the shame and he tries to cover himself with hands. Meanwhile Namjoon gulped and all his blood is rushing into his crotch.

Seokjin's body was created by gods. His long milky white legs are never ending. His shoulders are wide but thanks to his slim waist he still looks feminine. Namjoon touched every small birth mark on his perfect princess. Seokjin's shivers under Namjoon's fingers. Namjoon's stare is so dominant that Seokjin feels so weak and small.

"Come closer princess."

Namjoon pulled Seokjin down on the bed and took of his pants. He doesn't care that his Armani slim fit shirt for 1 025$ and Gucci trouser for 2 500$ are getting wrinkled.

Seokjin is lying on his back and Namjoon is towering above him.

"I am so lucky to have such alluring ...

*kiss on Seokjin's collar neck bone*

... captivating ...

*kiss on Seokjin's chest*

... handsome ...

*kiss on Seokjin's stomach*

... delicate ...

*kiss on Seokjin's lover abdomen*

... sinful princess."

Seokjin is biting his lips but he can't suppress his moans. Namjoon's hot breath is tickling his skin and Seokjin's mind is turning blank.

Namjoon is enjoying taste of Seokjin's skin and sucks on his nipple. His hands are roaming over Seokjin's perfect body and find their way between his legs and slipped inside his briefs. Namjoon is keeping his princess smooth so there are no ugly hairs and Seokjin's penis looks small bare like this. Namjoon strokes Seokjin's penis few times until Seokjin got hard and few drops of precum stained the pristine white bedsheets.

"Hmmm .... please.."

Seokjin moaned and trashes under Namjoon. Namjoon gently circled tip of his thumb over head of Seokjin's cock.

"Tell me how much you want to cum."

Namjoon kissed his collar neck bone and keeps teasing him.

"Say: Joonie fuck me."

Seokjin moaned and bites his forearm. He wants to cum so badly but doesn't want to say it.

"Joonie ahhh!"

Seokjin yelled because Namjoon's long finger slipped inside his anus. Namjoon smirked and soon finds Seokjin's prostate. The small bundle of sensitive nerves is tormented by Namjoon's persistent finger is making Seokjin crazy.

"Joonie fuck me!"

He finally said breathlessly and Namjoon parted Seokjin's legs. Namjoon's monster sized phallus is hard and shines with precum. He doesn't need a lube and thrusted inside. Namjoon groaned because Seokjin is so tight and warm. Seokjin throwed his head back and opened his mouth is silent moan. This is it! Namjoon's dick is touching the so sweet spot and Seokjin's hot body is writhing in pleasure. Namjoon started to move out and in and slow pace but always thrusted in with his full length.

"Do you like this princess? Do you like it when I fuck you like this?"

Seokjin nodded blindly but he wants more! Oh, he wants, no he needs, so much more! Namjoon wrapped his fingers around base of Seokjin's dick to stop him from cumming and continue in fucking him. He is grunting in effort and Seokjin's body shakes close to orgasm.

"Please ..."

He moaned again and Namjoon started to fuck him harder. His hard cock is sliding in and out of Seokjin's tight hole and Seokjin's juices are dripping on his thighs. The squelching sound which is Namjoon's dick creating during penetrating Seokjin is almost deafening and Namjoon is imagining servants and maids listening to them.

The tight muscles around his dick are pushing him to orgasm. Namjoon shudders and released his seed in Seokjin who is panting and slobbering on pillow. He feels like his brain turned into mush, like Namjoon fucked his brain out of his head. He weakly put his palm on Namjoon's shoulder and bites his lips. He wants to cum so much.

Namjoon looked on his princess who has glassy eyes and he has flushed cheeks. Namjoon kissed his neck and harshly sucks on the porcelain skin until hickey created. He released Seokjin's penis and pounded harshly few times until Seokjin weakly moaned and ejaculated on Namjoon's stomach. Namjoon lay down on top of him and enjoys the twitching warmness of his princess's hole who is enjoying his orgasm. Seokjin is breathing heavily and his mind is slowly getting together. He knows that he should hate Namjoon, but hell. This man really knows how to fuck someone till they can't walk.