○CHAPTER○FOURTEEN○

I mastered my exam and thank you for wishing me luck. Here is your reward.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Another smut, this time Hoseok and his kitten Yoongi!

Chanyeol was speaking much about his sexual adventures with Baekhyun and Hoseok wants to try fucking his tiny kitten. Yoongi knows what is orgasm, but Hoseok has never felt Yoongi around his dick.

It is evening and outside is dark cold night while inside in warm bedroom is Hoseok preparing Yoongi for going in bed. Yoongi had a bath and Hoseok is now putting his ears and cuffs back on. Yoongi is surprised when his master skipped the butt plug and leaded him in bedroom. Yoongi jumped on the bed and stares on his master who pulled down his silken pyjama pants.

"Are you wondering why is your hole empty?"

Yoongi meowed.

"Tonight master is going to taste your hole."

Yoongi silently purred because he liked last time when his master touched him. Hoseok stroked his hair and sat down on bed next to him.

"Do you want to taste master's milk?"

Yoongi purred but has no idea what does it mean.

"Lick master's dick."

Yoongi leaned down and hesitantly licked tip of Hoseok's dick with his small pink tongue.

Hoseok growled and shakes because it feels amazing. Yoongi realised that his master likes this and slowly put master's whole penis in his mouth. Yoongi's doll like lips locked around the thick piece of meat and starts to suck on it. Hoseok is enjoying his kitten's work and breaths heavily. Yoongi is choking on his dick but enjoys the new taste. It isn't bad, just new.

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hair and pushed his head deeper. Yoongi whined and it sent Hoseok over edge of his orgasm. His seed filled Yoongi's mouth who is surprised that a little bit of sucking did this. Yoongi swallowed and Hoseok is looking at him in disbelief. His kitten looked at him and meowed silently.

"Such a good pet."

Hoseok stroked his hair and pulled him up on the bed.

"Now master is going to play with you but don't scared."

He slipped a cock ring on Yoongi's small penis and it started to vibrate. Yoongi moaned and watches his dick growing rock hard. Hoseok smeared lube on two fingers and around Yoongi's hole. He is enjoying the view of Yoongi's tiny pink hole and then circled tip of one finger around the ring of muscles. Yoongi feels light tingling and wiggles his bum. Yoongi looked back where is sitting Hoseok. Yoongi is on all four with his ass high in air and Hoseok is sitting between his spreaded legs.

"Someone is impatient."

Hoseok chuckled and slowly slipped one finger in Yoongi's ass. Yoongi meowed when finger of his master touched the soft spot inside him and clenched his ass around the finger. Soon Hoseok added another one and in few minutes he has three fingers in his kitten's hole. His dick is too big compared to the butt plug so he needs to stretch him properly. After while of moving his fingers in Yoongi's hole he smeared lube on his penis and took of his fingers. Then he shoved his dick inside and Yoongi weakly cried out and gripped the bedsheet. What was that? It is thousands time stronger than before.

Hoseok grabs Yoongi's tiny waist and starts to fuck him. Yoongi is too overwhelmed to notice that he is pushing his hips against Hoseok's dick. Yoongi is moaning and he is blushing a lot because of the loud obscene noises which is Hoseok's thick dick making during slipping out and in Yoongi's ass.

Hoseok is watching Yoongi's ivory back and drops of sweat are dripping of his forehead. Yoongi's dick is red and swollen because of the cock ring. He is weakly whimpering and wants to cum. Hoseok's penis is torturing his prostate but he cant reach the nice blissful moment. Hoseok came inside him and roared. This was best sex of his life! Yoongi under him meowed and Hoseok took of his cock ring. He wrapped his lips around Yoongi's small penis and starts to suck on it. Yoongi is weakly crying and closed his eyes in pure bliss. His petite body is shaking and finally came. Hoseok swallowed his seed and hugs the exhausted kitten.

"You did so well kitty. So well."

Hoseok lifted Yoongi who is weakly crying because every part of his body feels so sensitive that it almost hurts. Hoseok kissed Yoongi's cheeks and lifted him. After another short bath they lay down again. Hoseok is hungry and he is sure that tummy of his kitten is empty too so he called his servants and told them that they want fried chicken and fries. Hoseok doesn't care about eating such junk food at middle of night. After all he and his kitten burnt many calories.