○CHAPTER○SIXTEEN○

Today is the day which makes Seokjin anxious. Namjoon is celebrating his birthday and his father decided to organize a ball.

Hoseok doesn't want to bring Yoongi there because he is scared that someone will accidentally step on him while dancing. Also these old freaks who are attending this ball can't be trusted and they would try to touch his kitten. And with Hoseok's impulsiveness it isn't good because he would kill them on spot. Jungkook and his babies are attending the ball too but they will stay only for two hours and then the babies have to say nighty night. So it is going to be only Namjoon and Seokjin for most of the night.

Key prepared Seokjin so he looks completely stunish and helps him into dress. Seokjin turned around on spot in front of huge mirror and smiled weakly. He looks really good.

 He looks really good

His dress

"I did really good job. You are going to be the most beautiful star of the evening. Well not so much as my Taemin, of course."

Key laughed and after he cleaned his things he left. Namjoon came dressed in black suit and smiled at his beautiful princess.

"One more thing."

He pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it. Inside is a diamond tiara and Namjoon put it in his hair.

"Perfect!"

He takes Seokjin's hand and they are walking toward hall where are already waiting their guests. Everyone is applauding to Namjoon and Seokjin is better staring on the golden floor under him. Suddenly he hears soft whimpering and spotted Taehyung and Jimin. He smiled and goes to them. They are also dressed nicely for today's event and Jungkook looks so proud.

 They are also dressed nicely for today's event and Jungkook looks so proud

Taehyung's outfit

Soon they have to sit down and dinner is served

Soon they have to sit down and dinner is served. Seokjin is watching the delicious expensive meals and people stuffing their cheeks. He caught many people staring at him and whispering something. Seokjin lost his appetite and looks at Jimin and Taehyung who are feed by their daddy. He wishes to be like them. They are so happy and care only about their daddy and toys. After dinner Namjoon dances with Seokjin but after one song they have to separate because many girls want to dance with Namjoon.

Seokjin met Key with Taemin who is really beautiful. Key introduced him to his friends Minho and Onew while Taemin is clinging to his side. Seokjin excused himself and left because he wants to be alone. He is walking around the huge hall and then found small quiet niche. He sat down and takes few deep breaths. After a while he hears some people who stopped right next to the niche.

"They are only toys. Poor animals from North who will do everything for piece of bread."

Some lady with diamond necklace around her neck snarled and sipped champagne. She is speaking about poor North but her necklace would feed whole village for a year at least. Seokjin feels tears in his eyes but they haven't stopped. Poor animals, that's how they see him.

"Namjoon is a young fool. He will realise his mistake soon and finds a real girlfriend and not something so disgusting."

They laughed again and Seokjin's feels sharp pain around his heart.

"And Jungkook? The boys are like mindless pets, they are going to die in minute when Jungkook will stop paying attention to them. And we know that it is going to happen."

"Their father is too good and gives them everything to make them happy. That's why they are so spoiled and took them in president's palace. He can't forget that they are from North. They are dirty."

Suddenly they went silent.

"Good evening, haven't you seen Seokjin?"

Namjoon is looking for him so he dried his tears and stepped out of the niche.

"Can we dance?"

Namjoon nodded and gently holds Seokjin's hand. He wrapped his second hand around Seokjin's waist and squeezed his ass. Seokjin wrapped his arm around Namjoon's neck and put his head on his shoulder. Namjoon's scent is calming but he still feels eyes of the people on his skin. He is focusing only on Namjoon but still one voice inside his chest is getting stronger until it roars clearly.

You need to escape!