Chapter 2- Recommendation

Y/N POV

I hear high-pitched, obnoxious laughter.
I feel pain all throughout my body.
I closed my eyes.

I want this all to end.
It will soon.
When the bell rings...

*Loud Bell Ringing*

It's over...

I get up off the ground. I look at my bruised arms and legs. I also have a few cuts on my legs...

...hopefully they won't leave any scars...I already have enough from the other times...

I sigh. I look around and see that the girls are gone. I then start collecting the books that fell out of my backpack. I sigh again and begin my walk home.
I reach my house and go inside. I drop my backpack off in my room. Then I go to the bathroom and start tending to my fresh wounds. It luckily isn't wasn't as bad as last time.
When I finish, I clean up the bathroom and head out the back door to the garden. There, of course, I see my aunt Lucinda tending to the garden. She had her orange with brown streaks hair pulled up in a bun on top of her head. She was wearing old sweatpants and an old sweatshirt. She was covered in dirt. She looked up and saw me. She gave me a big smile and said,
"Hey, Y/N! How was school?"

"It was good...very long and boring..." I reply.

My family doesn't know much about the bullying...they don't know it's still happening...I don't want to tell them...because I don't want them to worry...

"Would you go ahead and start preparing dinner? I'm almost done out here and Genka will be home from work soon," Aunt Lucy tells me.
I nod and go back inside.
Oh! I know!

I end up making ramen with shrimp, mushrooms, boiled egg, and the best part of all...IT'S SPICY!!!

I then see Mommy walk through the door

"Hi, Mommy! How was work?" I run up and hug her.
"It's was very long and...no one was sent to my office, surprisingly," Mommy said and hugged me back.
"Welcome back, Sis!" Aunt Lucy exclaims as she walks towards her sister.
"Hi, Lucinda. How was everything at the house?"
"It's all good."
"Oh, that reminds me. Y/N, don't forget Toshinori and Aizawa are going to join us for dinner tonight," Mommy reminds me.
I nod, "Don't worry, I didn't forget."

Toshinori or All Might and Aizawa are really close family friends. So close that they are like siblings to each other. Aunt Lucy and Mommy befriended then and a few other, now, pro-heroes while they were in high school. Mommy and Aunt Lucy went to U.A. Mommy was in General Studies, while Aunt Lucy was in class 1-A...my grandmother also went to U.A. when she was in high school, she was in class 1-A.
One or more of the heroes would come and join us for dinner or breakfast almost everyday. I've grown quite close to most of the heroes. So, I gave them all nicknames and stuck Uncle in front of it.
I hear the doorbell ring.
"I'll get it!" I say and head to the door.
I open the door to reveal Uncle Toshi and Uncle Aizawa.
"Hi, Uncle Toshi and Uncle Aizawa! Are you ready for dinner?" I greet them.
"Hey, Y/N," Aizawa says with a smile.
"Of course! You, Genka, and Lucinda are AMAZING BAKERS AND COOKS!" Uncle Toshi exclaims.