Chapter 15-Missions-Part 1

Y/N POV

"Okay, got it?" Uncle Aizawa asks for conformation.
"Yep, I remember the plan!" I reply.

Uncle Aizawa had taken me in for the internships. Currently, we are on a mission to receive important information from a new group of villains. Uncle Aizawa also started training Shinso to be his successor. I personally don't think that's a bad idea. Anyway, the plan is to sneak in, put all the computer data on this flash drive, and get out. Also, DON'T GET CAUGHT! We have to be sneaky so it's pretty handy that both of our hero costumes are completely black. Anyway, the mission sounds easy, right?

Uncle Aizawa sneak in and almost immediately spot the computer that, supposedly, hold the information we need. I put my arm out in front of Uncle Aizawa to stop him. He gives me a look and I point to the rather large group of villains in all black. I look around for a place to hide. I end up hiding under and behind all of the computer technology. Uncle Aizawa is hiding behind a some coats in a nearby closet in another room.

I hear the villains footsteps get closer to where I am, then they get farther. They sound like they're going in the direction of the closest Uncle Aizawa is in.

Hopefully they don't catch him...until then I need to find a way to get the information on this flash drive...

I look at the computer technology around me. I then spot the main part of the computer, and the place I put the flash drive in. I quickly peak out from behind all of the technology. I see the villains no where in this room. I plug the empty flash drive in, and the quietly slip out of my hiding spot and look at the multiple computer monitors. I then start typing away.

Soon, all of the data is transferred into the flash drive

Soon, all of the data is transferred into the flash drive. I crawl back into my hiding spot to retrieve the flash drive. I unplug the flash drive and put it in one of my many hidden pockets, the bra pocket.

I then hear yelling.

I sounds like it's coming from the direction Uncle Aizawa is in. I quickly and quietly go to the door and barely peep my head out to see.

It appears they have found Uncle Aizawa. All of the villains have guns and are aiming them at Uncle Aizawa. He has his hands up, an emotionless look on his face.

Oh no...Okay, Y/N...think...think...Umm...I have a gun! No...wait...do I still have that flash drive...yes! Okay, I know what to do!

I then purposely slam the door shut. They all turn to me. Uncle Aizawa has a worried look on his face and the villains...well I can't see their faces, they have masks.
"Freeze!" One of them, most likely the leader, yells at me.
Half of them have their guns aimed at me, the other half are still aimed at Uncle Aizawa.
"Okay, Okay..." I say in a worried tone.

All of my pretending practices will finally pay off...

"Why are you both here?" The leader yells at me.
"We came to gather the information on your computer," I reply, still in a worried tone.

I'm lucky I wear this mask...they can't see my expression...which is kind of the whole reason I wear it...so when I'm truly scared or nervous...no one can see it...

"Did you get the information?"

"Yes, I downloaded it onto a flash drive..."

"Give me the flash drive and we will release you and your partner."

"Okay..." I say slowly taking the flash drive out of my hidden boot pocket. I then place the flash drive on the floor and slide it the the leader.

"Alright, then go," the leader says and the other villains grab Uncle Aizawa and me.

We are them literally thrown out of the building. I get up and wipe the dirt off of my costume. I stick my hand out to Uncle Aizawa to help him up. He takes it and then gives me a disappointed look.

"We got the flash drive," I then say.

"No we don't you gave it to them..." Uncle Aizawa sighs.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes you did...this mission was a failure..."

"I guess in the sense that..." I am cut off my the building exploding. I hear screams and fire alarms.

"That..." I point to the building.
Uncle Aizawa just stares in shock at the building. I then take out the real flash drive.

"The flash drive I gave them would put a virus in the computer, causing it to overheat, then explode," I explain.
"...I underestimated you..."Uncle Aizawa says.

"It's alright, just know I'm a pretty quick thinker!" I reply.

Uncle Aizawa pats me on the head, and we both start walking back to the hidden car to get back to Uncle Aizawa's agency building.

"Good work, [Blank]!" Uncle Aizawa's old boss congratulated me.
"Thank you, sir!" I replied.

(A/N: Your hero name is blank because...anime reference...I just really like that...name?...anyway, see you at the end of the chapter!)

"Eraserhead, I must say you have an angel student!"

"Thank you, sir," Uncle Aizawa replies with an emotionless smile and tone.

"Well, if you have time, there's another mission!" Uncle Aizawa's old boss said.

Wow...this internship is crazy...a second mission...

"Is that alright with you, [Blank]?" Uncle Aizawa asks.

"Yep! Sounds like more fun! Uh...well...experience...I guess is the better word..." I say.

" *small laugh* Alright, Your next mission is simply to go out on a patrol. It's nighttime now, so for two mainly stealth heroes, now is the best time," Uncle Aizawa's old boss explained.

Wait...they said two stealth heroes...but I'm not a hero...

"Umm...sir? You said 'two mainly stealth heroes'...I'm not a hero..." I say with a confused tone.

"Yes you are. You just stopped those villains from completing there plan, which from the information you got, appears to be to blow up half the city. I think you did more than you realize. I'm sure that one you will become an epic hero, [Blank]."

I stay silent for a moment.

I then smile although they can't see through my mask.

"Thank you, sir!" I say in a cheerful tone.

"Well, this patrol appears to be alright..." I say to Uncle Aizawa.

"Yeah, there's not really any crime. That's a good thing," Uncle Aizawa replies.

I nod in response.

I then flinch because of sudden screams.

They don't sound far...

Uncle Aizawa and I look down from the building we are on top of to see a rockstar looking guy on top of a giant dragon.

"Oh my Yuno..." I mumble to myself.

A/N: HELLOOOOOO!!!!
Can you guess who the villain is?
It's from an awesome series that I still need to catch up on!

Anyway, this is the Stain ark...
I am going to do a few parts for this...I just really liked this idea when I got it...

I hope you enjoy!!!!

(Also most of the villains will be Easter Eggs from other series...I put things like that in my stories quite often...so keep an eye out!)

Bye!!!!!!!!!!