Chapter 9- Hug from Shinso

Y/N POV

Everything is darkness.

I hear muffled sounds sometimes, but other than that it's really quiet.

Why has it been dark for so long?

Am I unconscious?

Is this a dream?

I wonder if everyone is okay?

Wait...
I think I can open my eyes now...

I slowly open my eyes. The place I'm at is really bright so I squint my eyes. I look to my left and see a heart monitor, I can hear it beeping. I look to my right and see a window. It's light outside. I look forward and see a door.

Am I in the hospital?

I look at my left shoulder, it has bandages on it. It also hurts a whole lot less.
I then hear a door open.
I look forward. I see Grandma, Mom, and Aunt Lucy. They enter the room. I think I see another person behind them, but I can't see who.

I don't think they see that I'm awake...

I slowly sit up. My arm stung a little, but was fine otherwise.
They all turn towards me and gasp.
"Y/N! You're awake!" I hear a familiar voice exclaim.
I am suddenly hugged by a familiar boy with purple hair...

Shinso...

Shinso was hugging me really tightly. I don't think Shinso is the kind of person to hug people randomly, so I don't think he knows what he's doing. I don't mind the hug, though. I gently hug him back, using only my non-bandaged arm. I rest my chin on his shoulder and look at my Grandmother, Aunt Lucy, and Mom.
"How long was I unconscious?" I suddenly ask.
"About three days..." Grandma responds.
"Whoa..." Is all I can say in response.
Shinso eventually stops hugging me and lets go, but he stays close to my side. Everyone fills me in on what happened while I was unconscious. It was a lot...
"I see...So, how's Uncle Aizawa doing?" I ask when they finish explaining.
"He's doing alright. He's actually in the room next door, along with Thirteen," Aunt Lucy answers.
"Oh...that's good," I reply.
"It's getting pretty late...we should probably head home," Mom says, checking her watch.
"Okie Doki," I reply and start to get out of the hospital bed.
"Wait!" Grandma warns me and takes all the things off of me. She then helps me stand, my legs are pretty numb from not using them for a while. She takes me to an area with a curtain, it's an area where I can change into normal clothes. I change into black jeans, a black long sleeve t-shirt, and black
leather boots.
We all exit the hospital. I say goodbye to Shinso and hop in the car with Mom, Aunt Lucy, and Grandma. We all head home and then go straight to bed. Even though I was unconscious for three days, I pretty tired...well, drained.
I then hear my phone start to ring. I look at the caller ID:
Shinso Hitoshi
I hit the answer button.
"Hello," I say simply.
"...Hey...did I wake you up?" Shinso asks quietly.
"No, you didn't," I reply.
"Good...Umm...Y/N?"
"Hm?"
"What happened...during the U.S.J attack?"
" *explains everything that happened*"
"...woah...that sounds intense..."
"It was..." I check the time on my clock, "It's getting pretty late, we should probably hang up and go to bed."
"But we haven't talked long..."
"I didn't know you liked talking, Shinso..."
"I don't...I...just want to listen to your voice a little longer..." Shinso says the last part really quietly.
"You like listening to my voice?" I question, wondering if I heard him correctly.
"...yes..."
"Aww...that's so precious! Thank you, Hitoshi!"
"... 'Hitoshi'...?"
"Oh, oops, sorry..." I apologize.
"No,no...it's okay. I alright with you calling me 'Hitoshi'..."
"Really, Awesome!"
We chat some more until I fall asleep.

A/N: This Chapter was short...sorry...next chapter will hopefully be longer...adios...