Chapter 19- Drowning

Shinso POV

Okay...Okay...so Y/N is going to watch Aizawa and I train...hah...okay...I need to do well, so I don't embarrass myself in front of her...

"Alright, you ready?" Aizawa asks, standing in a fighting stance.

I get into a fighting stance also and nod.

Aizawa comes at me and punches me in the gut.

"Ow..." I mumble.

"I thought you were ready? Do you really want to embarrass yourself in front of Y/N? She's a great fighter! What would she think is you can't even land a single hit? Just look over there...Do well...she's watching," Aizawa teases me.

I get up and we go again.

This time I land one small kick and get hit twice.

We go for a while, until Aizawa says,
"Hey, Y/N! Would you like to train also?"

"Yeah! Sounds like fun!" Y/N exclaims and walks towards us.

"Okay, you against me?" Aizawa asks.

"Yep! Prepare to loose," Y/N says seriously.

She's competitive now?

They both run at each other. Aizawa jumps up and tries to kick Y/N in the back, but fails because Y/N uses her quirk to knock him back. Aizawa uses his quirk to erase Y/N's quirk, but Y/N still runs at him. She jumps up and flips behind him. She can use her quirk again. She then appears to say something and a huge, what looks like, icy wind gust comes, and Aizawa goes flying back before he can turn around and erase Y/N's quirk again.

 She then appears to say something and a huge, what looks like, icy wind gust comes, and Aizawa goes flying back before he can turn around and erase Y/N's quirk again

"When did you learn to do that?" Aizawa asks Y/N.

"Just recently I learned the words, that was the first time I actually used the spell though," Y/N replies.

"Oh..." Aizawa nods in understanding.

"So...I won?" Y/N asks.

" *sigh* Yes...you won..." Aizawa sighs.

"Yippee!" Y/N exclaims jumping up and down.

"That was awesome!" I exclaim.

"So, Shinso, are you ready to train again?" Aizawa asks me.

Wait a minute...was that his way of saying "step up your game"???

"Yes sir!" I say and we get back to training.

Y/N POV

I leave the training area. I decided I wanted to go inside for a snack. I back inside U.A, because we came here to train, and go to the teacher's lounge.

This place is always so homey...it would be a great place to stay for like a day or two...

I walk to the fridge and grab a cold slice of pizza, because that's the best kind of pizza. I go to the couch and turn on the TV. The news channel is on. I decide to sit down on the couch and watch it. I wasn't really paying attention though, until...